Saké Comments - What do you want from TFS in 2011?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want from TFS in 2011?
01-01-2011, 06:04 PM
What do you want from TFS in 2011?
For me, i hope they keep up the awsomeness of the recent released tracks and jazz. im really looking forward to getting thunderwing and perceptor and the like.
as a huge G1 fan these toys are a great homage and i can leave my originals alone and play with these.
would like more encore releases if the moulds exist of some combiner teams like the technobots or terrorcons. Thought the bruticus encore was ace and i still have to get the seacon set.soon. very soon.
finally, hope bay does tfs proud with the 3rd movie. the first two wernt the worst or best films ever, but they are entertaining enough, and i feel he could really make up for ROTFs shortcomings.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Re: What do you want from TFS in 2011?
I hope we get some sort of follow up to Wreckers (those of you that listen to the Moonbase 2 podcast should know that they kind of hinted at it) but I hope the toys are just as good as last years run.

Mint In Box Toy Reviews
01-02-2011, 06:14 AM
i just hope to get my hands on some of the toys: seems to me they don't make it into shops anymore (at least not ones near me)

I used to just be a Nemesis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2011, 09:02 PM
In a dream world i'd like Animated to be continued in both toy and cartoon form.
As that's not going to happen I guess i'll just have to hope that the new movie doesn't suck as hard as ROTF.

Toy wise I hope Generations continues alongside the movie releases so that there is an alternative for people like me who do not like the movie designs too much.
I'd also like to see a new Masterpiece announced by Q3 of the year heading towards Christmas. Perhaps Shockwave or Galvatron?

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2011, 05:29 PM
masterpiece shockers or galv would be awsome. but we will probably get a recoloured rodimus as "hate plague rodimus" or something. hmmm. dont sound bad that.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
01-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Just want the 3rd Movie line to go away so Generation will return.Thats it.Im simple. :lol:
01-05-2011, 07:49 PM
I have to say that I'm with Nemesis Maximus on this one, I've moaned before about Hasbro's distribution in the UK and I'll not stop moaning about it until it's fixed.
[rant]It's all well and good talking about the great figures Hasbro are planning, but all I can do when I look at them is think about how likely it is we'll get them.I'll import the occasional figure but when you're looking at three waves of deluxes(generations) or voyagers(ROTF) I, at least, get far more selective than I would do if the item was in front of me in a store. Of recent lines only animated has been of consistant enough quality for me to pay the marked up price online.
Essentially, I'm just hoping that more generations figures get released here, but with rumours of the line's cancelation, I'm not holding my breath. And even if the figures do see release at all, whats to say I'll be able to find them, I was one of the few to get my hands on Cyclonus and Hound, somehow I'm not sure I'll be as lucky next time we get such a limited wave of figures.[/rant]
At least deluxes are back down at £10...hopefully they'll stay that way.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
01-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Agree totally about wanting better distribution.

Its become a vicious circle. Hasbro doesn't get much interest in lines like Generations and PCC, which are both rumoured to be cancelled in the UK, because people want the figures so much they import them. This means sites such as Kapow, Toyzandgamez etc sell lots of figures for higher than UK retail prices because fans desperately want the figures. When they are then released at retail sales are slow and so companys assume there is little interest. If there was much closer to US release schedules then fans would purchase more from retail. It also doesn't help that early waves of figures often have several unappealing repaints in them which retailers then struggle to shift. Then due to lack of interest retailers curtail lines and we often end up missing out on the end waves of lines containing much wanted figures.

So in summary. Less early wave repaints and better early distribution is what I hope for.

Its not going to happen, as its been the same way for years, but a TF fan can dream!

Oh and on the subject of dreaming..................................more animated! Wink

[Image: phantomfish2.jpg]