Saké Comments - What did you get / do for Chrismas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did you get / do for Chrismas?
12-25-2010, 09:34 AM
What did you get / do for Chrismas?
So what did everyone do and get for Christmas?

This was was different for us, as I'm no longer living at home - so it was always going to be a strange Christmas. I then had a call at 7:30 on Christmas morning from work, as the telephone lines had died - so that scuppered my plans entirely.

So it's 09:40 now, i'm watching Part 2 of GI-Joe Renegades, still have Steve's suprise present to wrap and pick up (as I was round my girlfriends parents quite late on Christmas Eve).

I have to wait for BT to call me back to clear the line faults, I'm hoping it won't be that long so I can pick up Steve's present and get home to start Christmas properly.

Oh and my girlfriend didn't like the watch / braclet that I got her ... yay, fantastic day so far then

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Re: What did you get / do for Chrismas?
Christmas is just Sharon and I (And our dog). Because of the foul weather we've had in Scotland recently, we just decided to have the day to ourselves. Factor in that I've got a stinking cold right now, and and our choice to just sit in nice heated bliss seems like the best one. Shame there's nothing decent on TV till later.

I'm not much of a Christmas person, so don't generally look for anything, I did however get;

3 T-Shirts
Bottle of Southern Comfort
Bottle of Wild Turkey
Box of Mingles
A new mobile phone, as my last one gave up the ghost after 4 years of use, however I've had this for over a week.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
12-25-2010, 06:03 PM
just stayed at home. i got a huge amount of choccy of the kids. no toys but ive got some cash left for ebay if i see something nice.

happy xmas all. HICCUP!!!

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
Find all posts by this user
12-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Had a great day with visits to 3 different family households. Intense and tiring but now I get Boxing Day to chill out.

Despite hard times, unemployment and such like in the family I did very well present wise - a testament to them being willing to give something up in order to give gifts. Makes me feel super Chrismassy.

Blu-Ray
The Losers
Inception
Gladiator
Toy Story 1-3
Clash of the Titans

DVD
Batman Beyond complete boxed set (beautiful)
Ben 10 Alien Force complete boxed set

PS3
Splatterhouse

Also got lots of books, nibbles and other bits, with standouts being a pacman keyring, a giant gingerbread man (14" tall), a punisher top, a Thing top (John Carpenter not Marvel)

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
12-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Spent christmas day at my aunt's house first time I can remember not spending christmas day at home.
Got a few nice things too, the highlight being the Lego motorized excavator from my parents. Also got Need for Speed Hot Persuit which I'm looking forward to playing when things calm down a little.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
12-28-2010, 01:45 PM
I got home at 11 adn then Christmas started for me then. Got some more Power Core Combiners (well I bought them from Collectormania and kept them back) and Generations Cybertronian Megatron.

Bought Steve Odin from Final Fantasy XIII - huge, similar size to supreme cheetor

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
12-28-2010, 03:39 PM
i hauled:
crackdown 1 and 2
need for speed hot pursuit
a new amplifier
and shampoo.

hope you guys had a good christmas!

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
01-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Chocolate
Front Mission Evolved
Assasins Creed: Brotherhood
Halo Reach (all 3 on XBox 360)
and a dressing gown

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
01-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Meh Christmas,

Epic Win Stuff:- Scotland football kit, Rangers training shirts, Nacho Novo's autobiography, The Pacific (BluRay), years subscription to Empire

Epic Fail Stuff:- FCUK Shower kit (I dont have a shower and am allergic to FCUK), Shaving kit (have 2 already, 1 i bought 4months ago)

Highlights:- Working with my mates, first xmas for my Degues, seeing my dad and step family along with watching Rangers Vs Inverness at Inverness

Lowlights:- The amount of violence at work (security), the disgraceful drunken behaviour of my main family (and I dont mean the usual xmas antics either), first xmas without my partner.

Should of hibernated for the winter Sad

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]