Saké Comments - TF toys r us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TF toys r us
06-25-2011, 10:20 AM
TF toys r us
Please use this thread to discuss the TF toys r us news story on the main site.

Our thanks go to Pete Brown and Shadowdancer for the following Transformers toy sighting reports. Shadowdancer reports that he has "just been to Toys R Us and they have in stock Generations Scourge, Sergent Kup, Cliffjumper and Soundwave. I also noticed small 4 figure pack Legends (DOTM) and the massive Sentinal prime, Bumblebee and Prime as of yet no Shockwaves. Also at Toymasters in Letchworth they had a few RTS Windcharger at £7.99 i got two of them."
Pete Brown, on the other hand, has sent in some Tesco sightings and discounted figures.  "My local tesco at Tower Park, Poole is selling all Dark of the Moon deluxes for £8.49 and the Legends size cyber-verse toys for £2.99 each."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2011, 11:23 AM
re: Latest Transformers Sightings and Discounts
Has anyone seen any of these in store? ideally anywhere near Essex?

"Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
[Image: Omegastoopreme.png]
07-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Re: re: Latest Transformers Sightings and Discounts
Omegastoopreme Wrote:Has anyone seen any of these in store? ideally anywhere near Essex?

Best thing I can advise you to do is to look for them on the website. Look for a Ref number on the listing (It's the same for various figures in a size class). Take note of it and call your local store to ask if they have them in. The Ref number (SKU) will help them identify if they have that assortment in, and some stores may have someone who knows the individual figures and will check for the ones you're after.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2011, 12:16 PM
re: Latest Transformers Sightings and Discounts
Prob is I know what the staff are like in the Basildon and Thurrock stores. I remember having a nightmare trying to get confirmation they had a masterpiece Prime over the phone. Was just wondering if anyone had been in either. never mind I might go for a wander anyway

"Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
[Image: Omegastoopreme.png]