Saké Comments - A Gunman closes the road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Gunman closes the road
01-18-2011, 07:31 PM
A Gunman closes the road
Well just to show you how "great" the town is in which I live, Moonbug has escaped, last year there was a armed bank raid that closed the High Street for about 9 hours meaning I could not get to KFC, most annoying. Well today my road is closed because ..... yes another gunman.

So far its been closed off for about 7 1/2 hours and they have no idea how long it will remained shut.

When I arrived back after work I was told no vehicles anymore, but after some complaining and liability warning my side they said I could leave my bike the other side of the tape. This then changed to "push it down the road to the car", then "as far as you can go", meaning until my boss notices and tells me to stop you. So I pushed the bike past the first car then up onto the pavement where they were not checking and down the rest of the way to the house.

Hopefully I will be able to get out in the morning, but tempted to take my sword and show them how to deal with the problem.

Oh and last week there was a bomb scare in the prison which turned out to be a iPod
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Re: A Gunman closes the road
That sucks mate. I would say be careful but I'm sure you are.

Sounds like your town needs a superhero. Time too start building yourself a robot suit. You can play the Transformers: Victory theme as you race too save the day.

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
01-19-2011, 11:42 AM
You out yet?

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
01-20-2011, 08:42 AM
It took them 9 1/2 hours to make three out of four arrests. They also found no guns but the road was closed from about noon till half 10 despite what the newspapers and BBC reported.

It was a Cannabis factory, but they suspected they had firearms, then found out no-one could speak English.