Saké Comments - Random Dealer Room Footage from Botcon 2011

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Dealer Room Footage from Botcon 2011
07-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Random Dealer Room Footage from Botcon 2011
Please use this thread to discuss the Random Dealer Room Footage from Botcon 2011 news story on the main site.

 I thought I would bring you a random Saturday afternoon update since its a warm day here in London and I've been chilling out after a l7 hour grind in the office yesterday. As such I have uploaded only our 4th video to our YouTube account which consists of a random montage of footage we recorded from the dealer room at Botcon 2011. The footage is available in HD format down and is the the second video we have uploaded to YouTube from our library of convention footage that we have recorded over the past ten years. At somepoint we hope to share all of thhe videos with you which include videos from Japanese Winter Wonderfests, Botcons, Auto Assembly, Transforce as well as other conventions. We must have something like 40 or 50 hours worth of convention footage that we have never made public before but always planned to release when we found time. Anyway, you can find the video footage below.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply