Saké Comments - Transformers Prime Episode 7 - Scrapheap review and image gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Prime Episode 7 - Scrapheap review and image gallery
02-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Transformers Prime Episode 7 - Scrapheap review and image gallery
Please use this thread to discuss the Transformers Prime Episode 7 - Scrapheap review and image gallery news story on the main site.

I have added my full review and image gallery of the 7th episode of Transformers Prime, entitled Scrapheap to both Transformers-Prime.com and Transformers At The Moon.
The episode saw the introduction of the Scraplets, did not feature any Decepticons but contained several nods to previous Transformers series include Generation One and Transformers Animated.  The review contains 354 high resolution screen captures that were taken at 128x720 resolution.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 7 - Scrapheap review and image ga
That...wasn't so much of a review as you basically telling us the whole episode? One paragraph at the very end doesn't really make all that a review either. Having said that, I did thoroughly enjoy the episode.
02-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 7 - Scrapheap review and image ga
Yeah fair enough its more an episode guide, which is what its suppose to be for the <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.transformers-prime.com">www.transformers-prime.com</a><!-- w -->, the review side of things was more habit of what to type on my part