Saké Comments - RodimusG1's collection (external Link)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RodimusG1's collection (external Link)
02-21-2011, 08:44 PM
RodimusG1's collection (external Link)
Hi guys , thought I would post some of my collection now i have them organised... or 'nerded up' and my best mate describes it....

how it plays out is in the Igear ark playset are just just some favourite characters in their spankey generations or universe guises. a load of G1 stuff, the animated 'bots and cons all together. then dropping downwards the Starscreams, Hod Rods/Rodimuses (Rodimi?), Megatrons/Galvatrons a few combiners,

then Various 'Cons with Unicron and his slaves/servants/heralds on the top

Primus with my representation of 'the original 13 .... well some of 'em anyway... The Legends Scattorshot is there as Alpha Trion...
every 'Optimus I can get my hands on,

-_- the bayformers.... some of them,... not my favourite moulds to be honest...

various Autobots

the small collection of MIB i have... I do like to open these things XD (including a Rattrap signed By Scott McNeil) and he did the voices of Rattrap and dinobot having an arguement whilst he signed it XD
then the couple of MP on my desk
finally My Hard Hero Unicron statuette (the botcon edition) which I'm mega proud of as there's only 250 of that version with the in progress 'Transformers the Movie' cast again the lovely Generations versions (I have them in G1 so i'm tracking them down in Gen.)

not pictured are the other Alternators I have, the titaniums and a few of the Hard Hero busts

sorry I cant post pics here but i just cant seem to get the blooming things to port in .... 0_o if anyone can get them up here please feel free to do so Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=626296&id=817480001&l=42eabe781d">http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 ... 42eabe781d</a><!-- m -->

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Re: RodimusG1's collection (external Link)
Looking good Roddy! That's a nice collection!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
02-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Wow, that's a hefty collection you have got there, most impressive!
That Ark playset is tempting me now!
Like that you are not a MISBer, those people are a little doolally if you ask me. Big Grin

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
02-23-2011, 08:17 PM
heh thanks for the kind words guys Smile

that ark set is an arse, took me 6 hours and a hell of a lot of swearing to put it together!.... still looks pretty sweet when its done Smile

If you get one get a friend to help you put it together,.....seriously, you need like 6 hands.... and a lot of masking tape..... :lol:

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...