Saké Comments - Game?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Re: Game?
I have plans to counter apathy

putting the concepts together at the mo (mouse guard I'm still reading up on) so if people prefer a star wars or fantasy setting let me know now and I'll gear it towards those and if it goes well I'll do mouse guard after, those not on my facebook will need to add me or let me know to add them (xbot I'm pretty much looking at you currently)

I figure everyone monitors fb more than they do here so multi messagin is the way forward

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Lets gooooo then Ghosty!

I'm sat at home looking to be entertained!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
02-21-2011, 10:56 PM
setting preference?

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
02-21-2011, 11:06 PM
1366 by 768 pixcels!

02-22-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm actually leaning towards the old west......

02-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Are you familier with Gene Autry?

He was a singing cowboy during the silver age of cinema, and when Westerns started to be pushed out by the growing Sci-Fi movement, his agents and producers suggested he make this... I've been umming and arring about doing a game for years now;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbTWHpuXsU