Saké Comments - New image galleries of Japanese exclusive G1 cassettes Dial and Saur

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New image galleries of Japanese exclusive G1 cassettes Dial and Saur
02-23-2011, 08:39 PM
New image galleries of Japanese exclusive G1 cassettes Dial and Saur
Please use this thread to discuss the New image galleries of Japanese exclusive G1 cassettes Dial and Saur news story on the main site.

It is with great pleasure that I can finally present to you are Transformers toy image galleries of both of the Japanese Cassetticons that make up LegoutDail (Dairu) and Saur (Zauru).  We have owned Saur for almost 8 years but only recently managed to pick up a Dial.  As big fans of the cassettes as well as Dinosaurs, the Japanese cassettes have been figures we have been intent on picking up so not only are we extremely please to have finally picked up the one missing from our collection but with the purchase of Dial, we have also completed our Transformers Cassette collection.
You can find some groupshots of our cassette army within both Dail's and Saur's galleries.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2011, 12:33 PM
Re: New image galleries of Japanese exclusive G1 cassettes Dial
Those are awesome! Sadly my Soundwave is unlikely to put up the funds I would need to get these guys! Big Grin

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
02-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Re: New image galleries of Japanese exclusive G1 cassettes Dial
Thanks. I plan on adding the galleries of the last two tonight. We only realised recently that we hadn't photographed them even though we'd own the own two since 2002