Saké Comments - The Last Allosaur's Cool Stuff Blog.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Last Allosaur's Cool Stuff Blog.
03-07-2011, 09:04 PM
The Last Allosaur's Cool Stuff Blog.
Having put up with the lack of location to ramble on about transformers and other things I buy without cluttering up nice messageboards, I have finally chosen a means to spread my joy and have started a blog. The link has been in my signature for the past couple of days now but having built up a decent number of posts (a whole five of them!) I have decided to give it a proper launch. It is all transformers at the moment but in time it may expand into other things that I have an interest in. Hopefully I will keep on managing to update it daily with either new stuff or any other stuff that catches my attention on a given day. Without further ado I present to you The Last Allosaur's Cool Stuff:

http://thelastallosaur.blogspot.com/

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Re: The Last Allosaur's Cool Stuff Blog.
Looking pretty slick Tally! I'm actually tempted by that Wreck-Gar... not bought me any TF's in a loooong while now...

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
03-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks a lot Sunstreaker. I'm out of brand new figures to write about so if anyone has any requests I'll see what I can do, otherwise I'll move on to slightly older stuff or maybe non-transformers stuff.

05-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Finally started updating again, starting with the wonderful Leader Starscream.