Saké Comments - Counting........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Counting........
03-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Counting........
I'm in the middle of counting and documenting my entire collection. Codename Project Legacy. Who have I got, who havent I got, who needs to be replaced etc etc etc

I've just finished counting G1 and G2, 1984 to 1995 ('m using TFU to help me) and I'm shocked. Final tally 531.

Granted I dont have Fort Max and a coupla Japanese exclusives but only 531?? I'm geniunely shocked. I know my final collection count is going to be a lot lot more than that as I'm starting the Beast Era now but just thought I'd share that with you guys.

G1/G2 totals out at less than 700 approximatly. Shocking. :o

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Re: Counting........
woah dude! Next stage is to get all the pictures up for us to look at. haha. Big Grin

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
03-16-2011, 08:26 PM
I never knew he could count that high....... :shock: :o :lol:
I refuse to count mine. :roll:
03-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Have counted as far as 1998 now, bringing my total up to 621. Really went balls to the wall in buying up Beast Wars stuff onwards and am quite pleasantly surprised at the number of Japanese ones I have.

Pictures will be up soon as I havent photographed the last couple of years of G1 or any of G2 yet. May take a crack at it at the weekend.

Whats angered me though is that I've found stuff missing. Polar Claw, my G2 Dreadwind and Smokejumper and more noticeably Hellscream. Mothers answer? Are you sure you had them? My response? Yes mother I managed to buy all of them boxed and here's Hellscreams weapons!!!

Not amused :evil:

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]