Saké Comments - Energon Toy line

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Energon Toy line
09-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Energon Toy line
This is just a question to anynody on this site that collects energon figure's. As strange as may sound that out of the Unicron Trilogy the only toys I collected was the Energon Line but there is A few I need to complete the collection and that is Sharkticon, Slugslinger, Quickstrike, Omega Sentinal, Grimlock and swoop, Landquake and Galvatron. I was just wondering if anybody knows of any dealers because I cant Find these on Ebay or Transformerland. I cant believe how hard they are to come by. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Re: Energon Toy line
Welcome to the forum Scattershot!

I get all my toys (well... most of em...) from Starscreams Ghost. He lurks about here and is always reputable and goodly.

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
09-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the boards.

Of the ones you listed; Sharkticon should be the easiest to find on EBay, as he was released as a Dollar store figure, and can still be found at retail in the USA.

Slugslinger was a mid-release, but he was fairly popular. He's a commonly used one for parts on customs.

However Quickstrike, Omega Sentinal, Grimlock and Swoop, Landquake and Galvatron were all last wave ones, so made is smaller quantities and will be a lot harder to find without paying a premium price.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Cheers guys, I picked up a landquake yesterday from a E-bay seller in the United States. He cost a fair bit. There is still a few more I need other than the ones I mentioed but Im not to bothered about those ones. I have a good 80% Of the collection complete already, Oh well, cant have them all.