Saké Comments - TTCC Anyone a member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TTCC Anyone a member
10-28-2011, 10:15 PM
TTCC Anyone a member
Hay guys, Ive been thinking of becoming a Member of the TFCC to get their exclusives and was wondering if anyone has used their site and are they reliable and what was their service like. I've always wanted to become a member because I love their exclusives and since I dont plan on getting any TF Prime figures and got everything else I need from other lines so I decided to get the Exclusive like 2010 Dion and The TF Animated repaint into cheetor. Cant wait to hear from you guys.

Cheers Dan/Scattershot 87
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Re: TTCC Anyone a member
Wotcha Scattershot!

I'm not a member of the TFCC, but I am with the GIJCC - both owned by Fun Publications if I remember correctly - and I've never had any problems with them. It's a little pricey with regards to shipping to the UK (They seem to have gone with an exhorbitantly high shipping company... which always gets stopped at customs...) but I've found that it's well worth it for the exclusives and convention memorabilia. I missed the GI Joe Mission Brazil II set last year (my own stoopid fault... ) and rather than paying the $275 that the club was asking for I ended up having to spend nearly £350 for the figs I wanted.

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
10-29-2011, 09:18 AM
The Club is great if you live in the US and are planning to go to Botcon, otherwise it's just as easy and probably cheaper to pick up any figures you want on the secondary market, without having to go through the same farce as people have this year with Sideburn.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
10-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Its only Dion, Runabout and Runamuck I want, Even though the red Drift looks cool. I will admit, I am anticipating it being a pain in dealing with them though. Ill give it a week to think about. And also getting a membership looks to be quite a hassel with them too.
10-30-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm a member. I've been a member on and off because of the cost. I re-joined because I knew I was going to go to Botcon and wanted the Cheetor last year. This year I want both the figures and the the articles from Jim Sorenson but it is really expensive as KG pointed out.

Oh, on a side note if you keep an eye out on the Timelines comics that are coming out with the new Almanac entries you should see one related to this website at some point :-)