Saké Comments - Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment
11-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment
You know I damn near mugged my poor mail man last saturday for my play.com package know that Transformers 3 was held within it. I've watched it every day since and loved every hi def second i've seen of it and constantly keep spotting new little bits in it.

But I'm disappointed, its missing something. EXTRAS!?!?!?!?!

There are no makings of, no featurettes, no commentaries, not even any easter eggs i think. I am so disappointed, I was really looking forward to those bits and watching the wing suit feature again. Anyone know whats caused this travesty?

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Re: Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment
So they can sucker everyone again in 6-12 months with a definitive/ultimate/special release. Sad

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2011, 08:46 AM
It's already been confirmed that an enhanced version is coming out. I think that the fact that the film is about 2 and a half hours long limited the space avaliable.

When I watched it yesterday, it didn't hold the same interest that the first film did.

If Hasbro announced that the next 2 films were unreleated to the first 3, I'd not be too bothered. A new start on the story may refresh it.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Whens the enhanced version out?

To be honest I have loved the films all the way through, the cgi, the action, even the dumb humour!! I never thought in my life time I would see a live action TF film and to see it done and done so well just made my life complete lol.
BUT!
Why the continuing need to reboot stuff? I mean because Nolan and Bale arent coming back after The Dark Knight Rises they've already announced they're looking into rebooting that. Spiderman has just been rebooted because Raimi quit and the rest of the cast left with him.

With Transformers the entire cast is all good to go for round 4, INCLUDING LeBeuf (yes he changed his mind according to Rosie)!! The only thing that will change is the director, Bay will stay on as producer and rumour has it that Spielberg is interested in directing no4 possibly after Indy 5.
Let the story carry on, there are plenty of bad ass Decepticons out there who could lead them against Prime and the Autobots. Think Galvatron (big favourite already for 4), Deathsaurus, Bludgeon, Sixshot, Straxus, Liege Maximo, Jhiaxus and Black Zarak to name but a few.

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
12-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Phill Wrote:It's already been confirmed that an enhanced version is coming out. I think that the fact that the film is about 2 and a half hours long limited the space avaliable.

When I watched it yesterday, it didn't hold the same interest that the first film did.

If Hasbro announced that the next 2 films were unreleated to the first 3, I'd not be too bothered. A new start on the story may refresh it.

Whats this about "the next two films"?

I was disappointed to find there were zero extras as well, Blu-rays are supposed to be able to hold HUGE amounts of data, but we didnt even get 1 lousy documentary?!
Thats bull, but i caved and bought it anyway as i didnt want to wait until march/april next year for the versions with all the extras. I'll buy it again when it comes out, but it sucks they keep doing shit like this with new releases.

My customs gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonray_customs/sets/
My Ebay Auctions: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dubkustomz
Join me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Dubcustomz
12-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Haven't bitten yet, I have a real issue with the whole "triple play" nonsense, even if it's the same price as a blu-ray alone would be. The mixture of redundancy and the obnoxious banner cutting into the cover art just grates against me. Like the look of the Walmart one (Sentinel Prime cover and blu-ray only) but as far as I know it's not coming over here and I can't find any at a reasonable price online. I'd love to watch the movie again though.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]