Saké Comments - GI Joe Trailer!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GI Joe Trailer!
12-13-2011, 07:50 PM
GI Joe Trailer!
Since it's not been posted yet...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX2oxLdcWA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX2oxLdcWA</a><!-- m -->

Discuss!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Re: GI Joe Trailer!
Well done Streaker ...

Looks good. As Steve said, it looks like it could be a random film rather than Joe, but still looks better than the first. Proper Chrome-Dome Cobra Commander face, charasmatic leads (though Roadblock shouldn't be leading) - I didn't spot any Cobra Guards though

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2011, 07:40 PM
The 'Super-soldier' types in the tanks look like Vipers, and I'm pretty certain the troops that hit the Joes and that deplay the flags over the White House are balaclava'd with blue lids...

Nice shot of the Rattlers, what looks like a WHALE/Moccassin combo and what is clearly (from the tracks) a flaming HiSS!

I'm eagerly anticipating the wave line-ups for figs and Alpha, Bravo and (hopefully!) Echo vehicles this year!

You guys have an ear at 'Sbro UK... any word on distribution this time round? Are we even getting any figs?

12-14-2011, 07:41 PM
jokerist Wrote:Almost half a year before the release!!!!! Mmmm, Want to see it!

Glad to see ya on the boards Jokerist! Een gladder to see your first post being Joe related! Bring on the Joe-love...

12-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Sunstreaker Wrote:

You guys have an ear at 'Sbro UK... any word on distribution this time round? Are we even getting any figs?

hopefully I'll be able to tell you more after Toy Fair but as the first movie stuff is floating around still dont expect retailers to go all out on it

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
12-15-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm assuming I'll be getting the bulk of it shipped over from Yank-Land... just would be nice to go hunting... I miss that.

12-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Bruce Willis and the Rock I'm, freaking out with this and expendables 2!

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]