Saké Comments - Transformers in 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers in 2012
01-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Transformers in 2012
What are you expecting from Transformers in 2012. We've not bought that many recently, skipping the movie lines and missing some master pieces and Prime (space / money).

I had a quick look around and saw some nice Japanese / Chinese Dark of the Moon Prime varients I liked (Chinese New Year and Black) along with e-Hobby Black Rodimus. I may look to get them at some point, but they do add up.

We have an idea on the AA display, so I need to have a little look around for a few bits for that as well

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Transformers in 2012
After all the money I've been spending and plan to spend on TFC Hercules I'm half expecting an official classics style Devastator.
I'm sure we'll get more movie figures, but I'm not convinced they'll be the ones I'd like (though Leader DOTM Megatron wouldn't surprise me too much).
The prime cartoon bores me a little, but most of the toys seem nice so I imagine I'll get most of them.
But really what I'm most looking forward to is Fall of Cybertron and any potential toyline that comes with it. Hopefully it'll consist of more than four toys this time, though a combining Bruticus may be too much to ask.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2012, 11:02 PM
I'd like news of a new film, perhaps something darker or maybe unexpected? or perhaps just what all films now seem to be and a remake of the old film!

Toywise, G1 in weird colours but affordable please!! Smile (yes predictable!)

Wraithchild666 reborn
I used to be normal like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
03-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Im skipping the Movie line.
Generations is coming back with 40 figs.Half will more then likly be repaints with new heads but Im cool with that.
The Prime line isnt for me.......Its.....lame.