Saké Comments - Wow this place is dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow this place is dead
01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Wow this place is dead
New Prime toys come out in the UK first place in the world, and *no one* is discussing it here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: Wow this place is dead
We're all shocked into silence.

Although personally, I'm not all that excited by Prime, will probably get most of them but I wish we'd gotten the first editions here first, for a better Cliffjumper and a Bulkhead. Already got FE Bumblebee, Arcee and Starscream from the US, so I'm more set than most here, but still.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
01-23-2012, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2012 11:17 AM by thegreatdestroyer.)
Don't like the cartoon so won't buy the toys so can't discuss (although i'll probably pick up Rockjumper but thats out of Rock fandom more than anything, if Rock voiced an Armada Sideswipe recolour I'd buy that piece of ****)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2012, 03:33 PM
GD sums it up perfectly.

Prime toys are super meh. I may well be getting more and more jaded but IMO fans fans will mess themselves in excitement for the next 12 months, then the hate and moaning will start when Hasbro drop the line in favour of something else.

The odd character appeals like Rockjumper and TaxiBee... both of which i've had for months so again zero excitement.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
I havent seen a single episode of the series and have no idea what anyone looks like. Plus where I live is like the most forgotten place in the universe for toys so I'd have to get them online Sad

Oh and this place isnt dead, its reformatting itself, the moon shall live forever!!!

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
01-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Well I picked up Prime FE Voyager Bulkhead while overseas at Xmas, and he's pretty good as a 'Classics Animated Bulkhead' if you don't want to get into Prime otherwise.
01-28-2012, 09:22 PM
(01-27-2012 10:33 PM)NinjaCyborg Wrote:  Well I picked up Prime FE Voyager Bulkhead while overseas

This may be the root of the problem, we don't seem to be getting any of the FE toys here at all (my wave one deluxes being gifts from New York), and from what I've seen they are much better than their mainline counterparts. I can see myself being very choosy with Prime, I'll probably only get one of each character, and I won't be settling for the second best interpretation; if Hasbro don't get the FE moulds (or better ones down the line) out there I won't be getting that character at all.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]