Saké Comments - Botcon 2012 News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Botcon 2012 News
04-28-2012, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 08:33 PM by thelastallosaur.)
Botcon 2012 News
So, anyone else following Botcon coverage? Any thoughts so far?

Personally, I'm very happy to hear that the Fall of Cybertron toyline will be continuing in a big way. Full toyline by the sound of it, covering several size classes.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 09:55 PM by Phill.)
RE: Botcon 2012 News
Following it all, and so far the Hasbro stuff has felt kinda "Meh" to me. The new Generations Soundwave is a bit of a cop-out as well, as it's just an upscaled Generations WFC one.

I'm interested in more details about the Club's toy subscription service however.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Botcon 2012 News
Having seen pics I'm a lot more enthiusiastic about FOC Bruticus - shame the cool coloured one is SDCC exclusive.
Also feel a little cheated that MP Optimus will have his trailer in the US market when I got a Japanese one specifically for it. Though I guess it remains to be seen whether it makes it to the UK at all. If it does, I recommend everyone buys one, I might even pick up a second depending on price.
I agree that FOC Soundwave feels a bit 'meh' for now, will have to know more before I pass judgement.
And the subscription service sounds interesting, but given current club prices it seems likely that they'll still be firmly out of my pricerange. But then Scourge...

So far a better set of reveals than last year certainly, but I remember better ones too.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user