Saké Comments - Roll Our Roll Call 3 Guest Reminder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roll Our Roll Call 3 Guest Reminder
11-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Roll Our Roll Call 3 Guest Reminder
Please use this thread to discuss the Roll Our Roll Call 3 Guest Reminder news story on the main site.

It's 5 months until the biggest celebration of Action Force / GI Joe outside of the US, and the site of the ONLY show dedicated to Transformers and their Real American Hero friends, Roll Out Roll Call 3.  So I thought i'd remind you of reasons to visit Southampton in the UK.Guests

Larry Hama - writer of GI Joe (Comics, Profile cards) - first ever appearance in the UK
Simon Furman - writer of Transformers (by that time heavily into Transformers 81 - 100)

Andy Wildman - artist (at that time heavily into Transformers 81 - 100)
Robert Akin - worked in comics on titles such as: G.I. Joe, Snake Eyes, Heroes For
Hire, - first ever appearance in the UK

John Good - Transformers G1 Packaging Artist + GI Joe Packaging Artist

tba

tba 
PanelsThe History of Action Force -

A retrospective look back at the development of the Action Force toy line, from it's early Palitoy inception, through International Heroes to GI-Joe.
Leave No Man Behind - insite into never made Action Force toysCosplay ContestCustoms Competitionmore exclusive panels to be annouced
DealersTransformers and GI-Joe / Action Force dealers galore, with third party products for sale and other toy lines
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply