Saké Comments - TFCC Ramjet sold out and Cheetor not far behind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TFCC Ramjet sold out and Cheetor not far behind
04-28-2011, 02:32 PM
TFCC Ramjet sold out and Cheetor not far behind
Please use this thread to discuss the TFCC Ramjet sold out and Cheetor not far behind news story on the main site.

The Transformers Collectors Club have announced that their exclusive Generation 2 Ramjet figure has sold out in less than 24 hours.  The other club exclusive, Cheetor, is not too far behind with 75% of the stock having already been sold.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Re: TFCC Ramjet sold out and Cheetor not far behind
Never been able to get any of the TCC exclusives. the payment options are too limited. should offer paypal option ( i personaly would not mind paying the service charges to have this option). plus ive purchased transformers from all over the world and i have never had to fax images of my cards yet.

But then the whole venture seems to be about boosting the prices in the secondry market, they sell out quick but there is always plenty of dealers and ebayers selling them later.

Make more so anyone who wants one can get one and, only one or two sets per membership.

But non of these things will ever happen so i guess ill never own any of this stuff. (that Ramjet is nice though, but on the other hand that Cheetor is a bit naff, whats that saying about dead horses and flogging) Smile .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply