Saké Comments - Report a bug with TransformersAnimated.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report a bug with TransformersAnimated.com
08-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Report a bug with TransformersAnimated.com
About this Topic
Have you found a bug with TransformersAnimated.com? Perhaps a coding issue? A CSS problem? Some Javascript not working on your browser? Are you receiving database issues? Let me know by using this thread.

Helpful post information
When posting details of the bug you have found please try to give as much information as possible. For instance:

[list]
[*]What type of problem is it? CSS / Javascript / Database / Connection / Correction / Dead Link / etc
[*]What was the URL you were trying to access when the problem occurred?
[*]What operating system are you using?
[*]Which browser / version are you using?
[*]What was the time when the error occured. Please leave your timezone.
[*]Is the problem constant or intermittent?[/list:u]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Re: Report a bug with TransformersAnimated.com
Every trip to this board I have to log in even though I check the automatically log in box when I log in. This happens on the Lucky Draw forum as well but not the TF@TM.

Running Firefox 3.0.1 on Ubuntu Linux
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2008, 09:51 PM
I have a problem with the cookie at work as well, though I think that is due to the use of a proxy server and three load-balanced lines.

Steve has said he knew the cookie wasn't 100% stable, so we'll have to look at that.

We'll also have a look into carrying the cookie over between sites, I think I've seen a mod for that already, though it may break the code we've already put in place.

Any more issues anyone?

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
08-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Just noticed this, more of an annoyance than a bug really!
Visited TFA site to look at the airing times for the UK and you have to de-select all the countries you don't want to see, rather than just selecting the one you do want to see.
Not a major problem, I think it can go to the back of the queue!
(not that I'm suggesting there's a huge list of things wrong that need your attention!!)
[Image: confused2-1.gif]

Oooh, and we need more smilies! [Image: Yes.gif]

"Prime with no faceplate? Surely you can't be serious?"
"I am serious,.... and don't call me Shirley!!"
08-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Animated Schedule
I planned on pluggin a GeoIP lookup into the TransformersAnimated schedule page. I must say that I forgot I had not. So I'm glad you bought it up. Now where did I put that class.....

Cookies
Hmm interesting, I'll have a look into it. The hack I put in to make the board accessible from multiple domains (the previous attempts others had seemed to have made over on the PHPBB forums were very messy, overkill or just did not work) I thought might not like the multi-domain cookies. I will take another look as I seem to remember I had thought of a solution.

Smilies
They're coming. We have them all uploaded (heck they are availalbe as avatars), I just need to decide whether to use the native smilies code or to write a little bolt on of my own.
01-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Trying out Opera 9 on Ubuntu and the messageboard log me in each visit box is malformed, half the height it should be and does not work at all - you can't check it. Don't know if that happens with the Windows version of Opera. The Transformers at The Moon Message board login page is fine.