Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
Ready when you are boss!!

*MMB stuffed the fixed datapad into his draw, just in case he needed it, and rolled out the open door looking for the truck*

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Ramp-X quietly made his way towards MMB and the door, When one of the others saw him make his move he made a load of nervous contained gestures towards his destination and his optics kept darting back and forth between MMB and the other Mech. "I'm... just....gonna go with him" he quietly and quickly stuttered before going after MMB.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Rex R.V. typed on a small keyboard on his wrist, fingers surprisingly nimble through regular use. He mumbled to himself.

"Hanger 23... stop truck... little time... don't get caught..."

A small electronic voice radiated from his wrist.

{Reminders set}

He closed the panel with a click and a beep and looked up at 1-16.

"Me ready!"

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
10-10-2008, 02:32 PM
SECRUITY! Put your hands in the air and dont move a servo your under arrest.

Sonics burst through the door with fingers pointed like guns. POW POW

:lol: He gigles

Changes voice back So am I fashionably late?

Sonics looked about to see his future team mates.

Ramp-X you're here woah didnt know you were such a rebel?

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
10-11-2008, 11:37 AM
He stared at the new-comer with optics wide. How did he know his name? Well, he thought contradicting himself I orginize shifts so I guess it's not that big a deal
"Umm, well, I guess I just got tired of being ignored and without expectations." He shrugged then added "Do I know you?"

10-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Ouch! So I guess you really did stare at the floor all the way through. Its me, S-O-N-I-C-S. You were there briefly at the 'meeting', to witness the discussion for my 'behaviour,' about the incident with my pit boss. All dos you did try to help but I guess they didnt have a sense of humor. :lol: So you remember me now?

10-12-2008, 02:38 PM
He stared at the ceiling, going back into his memory core and looking at the infomation.
"Ah. I remember now. What happened to you after that? I didn't recive (or send) any reports concerning you?" He tilted his head to the side in a questioning expression.

10-12-2008, 06:44 PM
SIGH! They sent me on the outer skirts to check out incoming meteors and mark out threats. And when things get really exciting they send me out to check out debris for hazardous contents. Oh and then there is the reports that need filling too. :o But seriously I have been unofficially forgotten. And my superiors intend to keep it that way, probably why you will not ever hear what happened to me. Thats why I am here. He turned to look at the others. So is everyone here? Sorry I dont know anyone else here. So I suppose we are all going to sit in a circle and share by an open fire. I dont have a match but I can make some wood burning crackling noises His face plate rose as to smirk.

Sonics backed up and slumped on to a barrel. He looked towards 1-16.

So boss what's happening? What did I miss?

10-12-2008, 09:03 PM
galvanize ignored sonics appearance and tried to think of the road ahead.
getting to the co ordinates was easy,getting to the hanger was going to be harder than he let the others believe.

"um, rex r.v., err, when you have altered the path of the transport could you meet me on the way to the hangar?" asked galvanize

"i kinda ,may need assistance getting out of 74 by 5th,,,,, theres this security post and it need a code.....and i dont" galvanize went very quiet before wispering "think i can access it myself"

he stared at 1-16 before looking toward rex. "not my thing ,you understand?" trying to sound more confident but failing big time

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-12-2008, 10:04 PM
"Me, Rex-R.V, happy to help. Codes no problem for me!"

He patted his arm console with a grin.

"Even if me not know code, me know code... if you know what Rex-R.V means..."

He laughed and clapped his hand on Galvinize's shoulder.

10-14-2008, 11:47 AM
"Better late than never Sonics. We just finnished finalizing our plan. The ship is almost ready we just need to aquire a generator. Fortunatly we have that in hand but I could use your abilities. Do you think you can generate a frequancy that could knock some one out? One-Sixteen said as he shook Sonics hand and tried to incorperate him in the plan. He wanted everyone to feel like they were earning their freedom.

Out the back of the bar Durral's truck was still ticking over. There was a small ramp for wheeling heavier items out of the back, which was good news for MMB as he could roll right up. It seemed that the mechs would have to share their space with Durral's last shipment. The back was half filled with boxes of freeze dired protine strips of various flavors.

"Thought we could use some food. I think that our boss forgets that us organics need need more than pure energon to run. This stuff was ment to be dilivered to one of the food outlets, but they wern't expecting it till the morning and it'll be long gone by then." Durral said as he opened the back of his truck and nodded his head at the boxes.

"Might be a bit crampt but it wont be long till we're free mechs."

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
10-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Sonics stood up and walked towards 1-16

Hmm at the plant I was at we did have a malfunctioning sweeper drone. I was able to 'knock it' out. I have not tried it on a fellow bot. It could be tricky but I will give it a try.

Sonics was at unease as his past action on the drone, had caused concern with his work collegues.

I just hope they wont feel the same, he thought to himself.

Sonics began to head off to the truck.

10-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Ramp-X picked up many different frequencies from his colleuges. But the one that really caught his attention was Sonics. He looked towards him and noticed how uneasy he seemed.
Wonder if he's okay he thought, I'd hate to think that any of us are having second thoughts on this. He shivered at the thought of what would happen to him and the others if they were caught but quickly pushed the following mind-set away.

He walked off towards the truck and noticed that they weren't the only ones who were going to be transported. As he got closer he recognized the cargo and his face plate muddled itself trying to find the right expression. He'd had a very strange experience with these things. They had a very odd reaction with his organics, along with giving his organic side energy, it made that side of him glow with ever changing colours that shone brightly.
Only desperation will make me embaress myself Ramp-X thought.

10-14-2008, 08:10 PM
galvanize chewed on a protien snack as he sat in the truck.
"time to get this show on the road" he remarked as the others boarded the truck.

" just make sure you keep that ship ticking over till we get there 1-16"

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Rex-R.V crunched his way through a protien snack thoughtfully and settled back into the truck. He finished one, looked to see if anyone was watching and gingerly reached for another. He crunched it quietly, making more noise by tapping his foot impatiently.