Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
02-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
Durral's dilivery truck sped up, he repeatedly looked in his side mirror.

"We got a tail..." He said as he squinted at the mirror as they pulled onto the bi-pass for a quicker transit.

"Yeah its definatly following us. Its big... maybe a security van." He added as he tried to make out the black shape behind the lights.

The grey mech was too busy trying too see what was following them to notice the flashing lights far in the distance ahead of them.

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Rex-R.V opened eyes quickly, about to look in the mirror, then sat transfixed at the multitude of flashing lights ahead of them.

"Erm.... Durral... erm..."

He tapped the mech on the shoulder.

"Erm..."

Durral looked forward and followed Rex's pointed finger.

"Me, Rex-R.V, think we're slagged"

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
"... damnit... Uh..." Durral mumbled as he tried to think of what too do.

The lights behind them grew closer and its horn started sounding. Durral started swerving in the road to stop the vehicle from getting up beside them. Further in the background they could see flashing light fast aproching.
"Both sides... I dont know... I dont know what to do."

The horn kept sounding, it was in a strange patern it honked a few times then some more rapidly.

"What the slag?..."

It went again. Once then a pause, then again and a pause before sounding rapidly.

"What is that?"

Rex-R.V listened in. "One... two... One, two, thee, four, five, six."

"One one six? One Sixteen!" Durral exclamed as he slapped the side of his head and stopped swerving around. The van behind them sped up and pulled along side them. A tall red mech was crouched in the drivers seat.

"Took you long enough!

I have the generator! was the wrong shipment they were onto you."
One-Sixteen shouted.

"There's a road block ahead what do we do?!" Durral shouted back pointing up ahead as the flashing lights started to form a line of vehicles blocking the path.

The Red and white mech looked up ahead and sighed, but his optics seemed to light up as he straightened his posture.

"Ok I have a plan, We need to swap vehicles. I'll drive your truck through them and clear a path for you driving this and the generator."

"WHAT?! We cant stop they are right behind us."

"I never said stop. We'll have to jump across. You guys board this one and get too the Werehouse. I'll figure something out"

02-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Boomblast closed up the wound on Galvanize's shoulder.

"Done. Let's ditch," she declared,leaping for the other truck,Galvanize in tow.

[Image: blies.gif]
02-06-2009, 10:59 PM
--------

Ramp-X stared in disbelief at the cargo within the truck. He rubbed his optics and picked up a few of the bars as if to make sure he was seeing correctly. Then slowly poked the bar sitting in his hand a few times. Still staring at the cargo he asked "So now what?"

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Sonics clentched his fist.

All that work for nothing........ that security bot got slagged for nothing, he thought.

He un clentched his hand. He turned to Ramp-X.

I got no idea buddy. But someone really messed up.1-16 better have a good reason.

Sonics walked up to the unknown group of bots.

All right boys what we do now? 1-16 didnt leave us a number to call him on, so who else knows the grand plan?

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
02-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Giving the slightly dazed Galvanise a friendly 'shove', Rex-R.V pushed the battered mech into the other truck, sending him sprawling over the just landed form of Boomblast.

"Me sorry"

The big mech grinned and turned to Durral.

"You go, me, Rex-R.V, hold her steady"

He leaned over to take the wheel.

02-07-2009, 01:44 AM
"Oof!" Boomblast gasped as Galanaize landed unexpectantly in her lap,partialy covering her energon processor(Stomach).

"Me sorry."

Seeing the Rex was going to take the wheel,Boomblast covered her optics in mock horror.

"Hold on," she whispered to Galvanize as the truck rumbled to life under Rex's supervision.

02-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Durral nodded too Rev-RV and shifted to the door. He tensed as he saw the road whizzing by under his feet. He took a deep breath before leaping across and landing with a thud on the passenger seat of the other Truck.

"This is crazy..." The dilivery mech grumbled.

"Take the wheel. Wait till I've swapped with Rev-Rv then fall behind. Get them too the Werehouse as fast as you can once I've cleared the road." One-Sixteen said as he shifted with the increasingly more nervous grey mech.

"Its scaring me how much you are enjoying this." Durral said as he took the wheel.

"What's life without action!" The tall red mech said as he hung out of the vehicle for a moment before leaping across.

"YEAH! Ok Revman time too jump, I got this" One-sixteen said.

He grabbed the Big mech by the shoulder and pulled him close.

"Destroy the road as soon as your clear, be fast about it. It might just buy you guys enough time to get the rocket running. Go as soon as its ready, Wait for no one!"

----

Meanwhile the mechanic slipped too the floor outside the van and clutched his head.
"Damnit... I dunno... should have known this was a crazy idea.

There is no back up plan. The boss was never much of a planner. In fact half the stuff is plain crazy, just seems to work somehow... but he aint here.

Do we run for it?

02-08-2009, 06:10 PM
"Don't see any other options really....." Ramp-X turned and shrugged still staring at the bar in his hand.
Sighing he sat down on a nearby box and starting fiddling with it while snatching glances from the makeshift rocket. It soon started to resemble the craft. "Heh.... Rocket"

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2009, 10:08 AM
An alkward looking bug eyed mech aprotched Ramp-X. He was sort of fimiliar but it took a second too recall that it was the programmer from the meeting.

"Umm... Dont worry, it'll work out some how... It always works out somehow.

I got everything ready. We just need power."
Xyron said quitely.

"He'll get it...We just need to stall."

02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Rex-R.V nodded agreement over the wind whistling between them as the two trucks stayed steady. He heaved and turned, lifting 1-16 across and into the delivery truck before hauling himself aboard, closing the door and giving 1-16 a thumbs up.

"Now, me play..."

The big mech made his way towards the back of the truck, patting Galvanise on the top of his resting form. Standing by the back doors he waited for the upcoming explosions and his time to break another road.

02-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Let's not get hasty yet, Sonics looked around. He walked up to the mechanic bot and helped him up.

I need you to take me to a local communication junction box. MMB I might need your help. we're gonna see if we can hear any chatter about tonight's activities. Maybe 1-16 needs our help.

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
02-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Durral watched as the other truck sped ahead of them. They could see the roadblock, it consisted of sevoral cars and two vans. There were security officers crouched behind their vehicles and one of them had a large amplifier and was barking orders too slow down but the spesiffics were lost as 1-16 kept his hand on the horn as he sped on at increasing speed. The Officers started to shift as the van showed no sign of slowing. The realisation that they were about to be rammed sunk in and agents started diving aside as there was a screaching of metal being rended asunder. Glass and sparks flew through the air as the van smashed his way through the blockaid, hammering the cars out of the way before twisting over on its side and skidding along the floor on its side.

Durral had a clear run and skiffed his way through the cleared gap. Dodging the toppled van and exellerating through the chaos

02-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Boomblast shut her optics and clenched her dental plates,pulling Galavanize closer. She did not relish the thought of what was to come.

She shuddered openly as the truck approached the remnets of the roadblock.