Saké Comments - Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and found you can\'t find it at Game, Gamestatio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and found you can\'t find it at Game, Gamestatio
06-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and found you can\\\'t find it at Game, Gamestatio
Please use this thread to discuss the Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and found you can't find it at Game, Gamestatio news story on the main site.

Thanks Mr Neurie for sending in the following update to the UK stock of Transformers War For Cybertron.
"Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and found you can't find it at Game, Gamestation, HMV or at a large supermarket? Well according to the manager at the local Gamestation there's a reason and it's not that it's sold out.

Apparantly activision only sent out enough stock to cover preorders and nothing for the rest of people who waned to get the product. The only store I could find with copiesfor sale was Smyths who had 2 copies of the game for each of the systems. The manger of Gamestation also said they were not expecting any more stock either.

Good luck finding it at retail.
"

We received our copy of the game yesterday from Play.com and a word of warning for those who have bought it and are yet to play it, at least on the PS3, it will be a good 20-30 minutes from inserting the disc until you can actually get to the main menu due to the update that is instantly required and the 5GB install.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Re: Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and fou
It would appear that blockbusters have received plenty of copies (that's where I got mine after amazon failed to ship my preorder), I've also been told Sainsburys stock it as well.
06-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Re: Been trying to get War For Cybertron at retail today and fou
Sainsbury's bristol (emersons Green) had copies.

I ordered on Play yesterday mornign as forgot it was coming out. Will get on Monday i hope.

Hob.

http//search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZdiscoQ5fhob
[Image: Hob+and+Lala.png]