Saké Comments - Secrets of the Almanac updates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secrets of the Almanac updates
06-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Secrets of the Almanac updates
Please use this thread to discuss the Secrets of the Almanac updates news story on the main site.

Jim Sorenson and co have updated the Disciples of Boltax blog recently with more "Secrets of the Almanac" entries.  The posts are previews for the soon to be released Transformers Animated Allspark Alamanc Part II.  First up was a post on the 28th that included a image of a hardcopy of an unreleased Maurader Megatron triple-changer toy that would have been released had the line continued.  This was followed up this morning by another new entry entitled "Secrets of the Almanac Part 3".  Click the links to read the articles as well as viewing some of the preview images.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Re: Secrets of the Almanac updates
that Marauder Megatron truly makes me weep for the demise of Animated. Though my hopes for 'Prime' have been raised recently purely from 'the sounds of things' Animated stole the mantle of best TF animated series ever so easily and against so much initial opposition (including from me i am ashamed to say...) that Prime will really have to work HARD to top animated. i want that toy. I WANT MORE ANIMATED!

I used to just be a Nemesis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply