Saké Comments - UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gallery- Cybertron Starscream Repaint

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gallery- Cybertron Starscream Repaint
07-02-2010, 01:00 PM
UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gallery- Cybertron Starscream Repaint
Please use this thread to discuss the UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gallery- Cybertron Starscream Repaint news story on the main site.

Seibertron.com have a very interesting article about a new UK exclusive Transformers figure that has been produced as part of the promotional for Transformers Way For Cybertron.  The figure is a repainted Transformers Cybertron (Galaxy Force) Legends Starscream figure. Its unknown at present how you would get the toy, it appears to have been a pre-order exclusive only not from one of the main UK stores.  So the UK finally gets another exclusive item, only its not advertised so hardly anyone would have picked it up.  Expect this little fella to start fetching high prices on the 2nd hand market.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Re: UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gall
Was an exclusive with Shopto.net

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2010, 08:50 AM
oh FFS

why did nobody tell me this beforew I spent my hard earned on a dlc code that 2 of us can't use at once?

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
07-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I put it in the WFC thread. Sad

07-03-2010, 01:52 PM
as the offer was still there I nearly bought the DS version of the game to get it but they've stopped giving him out now

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
07-03-2010, 01:54 PM
sorry dude that wasn't a dig at anybody I just find the dlc pre-order codes to be complete guff that 2 of you can't use them

knowing you're the Shocky fan I would have gone for this from shopto instead

just don't want to pay too much for a in all honesty pretty crappy toy just to complete my shelf

07-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Have they sold out at shopto? They've still got the games listed as coming with SS 'whilst stocks last'. Does it say somewhere that they are sold out now?

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:sorry dude that wasn't a dig at anybody I just find the dlc pre-order codes to be complete guff that 2 of you can't use them

Especially since the latest rumour is that the forthcoming DLC with maps will also include all 3 excl characters + a few new ones.

07-03-2010, 02:31 PM
yeah when you get to the order page the SS toy comes up as "Status:Stopped" Which I assume means they're no longer shipping them

still I shall save my money for the Dirge but not Dirge Masterpiece from iGear that I have reported but is yet to show in the news... Lazy Moonies

unless I'm reporting old news again :?

07-03-2010, 02:55 PM
minion Wrote:Especially since the latest rumour is that the forthcoming DLC with maps will also include all 3 excl characters + a few new ones.

It's stuff like this that makes me question the meaning of the word exclusive in the modern marketplace. This news doesn't bother me too much, since I want Shockwave and Demolishor (or more accurately, their multiplayer chassis's) but I'd like to know what the law is regarding the use of the word. I any case, I saw this coming a mile off, the amount of in game concept art for Shockwave in particular proves that way to much resource was spent on this character only to have him as a preorder exclusive. (As an interesting side note, whithin the concept art galleries are art for at least one unnamed Autobot and Decepticon, it seems likely that these could be the other new characters [Onslaught and Scattorshot I believe]).

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
07-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:still I shall save my money for the Dirge but not Dirge Masterpiece from iGear that I have reported but is yet to show in the news... Lazy Moonies

unless I'm reporting old news again :?

New news to me. Did some checking and it seems he's only one of the small scale ones (like the mimi MP Prime) from what i've read. If they made him in scale with the existing MP jets i'd definitely buy him.

07-06-2010, 09:11 PM
theres some one selling the figure on ebay uk right now . eight pounds and a few quid postage. newly listed if your interested. he/she has eight of em.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
yesssss hit me up with a item number please

07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSFORMERS-war-CYBERTRON-action-figure-STARSCREAM-/160453001616?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item255bbe8190">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSFORMERS-war- ... 255bbe8190</a><!-- m -->

hope this is what your after ghosty. noticed some universe dirge toys somwhere too.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!