Saké Comments - Sleep Mode Convoy auction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sleep Mode Convoy auction
08-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Sleep Mode Convoy auction
Please use this thread to discuss the Sleep Mode Convoy auction news story on the main site.

­We are auctionin off our remaining Toy Hobby Market ExclusiveSleep Mode Convoys on ebay.  There is one auction up at the moment and we have another to place once it sells.
The figure is limited to 2010 pieces world wide, this is in hand in the UK, brand new still sealed in the original mailer box.
The toy has a starting price of £200, less then what it cost us to bring into the UK, and a BIN of £250.00.  We are offering free recorded delivery in the UK on the item as well.

You can see a full gallery of Sleep Mode Convoy on Transformers At The Moon's toy gallery section.  If you are after the toy then please check our auction.

­

[img]/img/transformers-toys/alternators/mp-convoy-sleep-mode/thumb-mp-convoy-sleep-mode-009.jpg[/img]­

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Re: Sleep Mode Convoy auction
There is a cheaper one on there chaps (and yep in the UK)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSFORMERS-MASTERPIECE-SLEEP-MODE-CONVOY-MP-04S-NEW-/160473064169?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRANSFORMERS-MAST ... Figures_JN</a><!-- m -->
(199.99 BIN)

You may want to wait till their listings finish for relists!

Wraithchild666 reborn
I used to be normal like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
08-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Re: Sleep Mode Convoy auction
Yeah I know, problem is they are already at a loss as we got hit heavily by shipping and customs on them