Saké Comments - UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures
09-17-2010, 10:30 AM
UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures
Please use this thread to discuss the UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures news story on the main site.

I thought I'd bring everyone a quick update on two recent Transformers sightings.
First up thanks to Mr Neurie ­for letting us know that the Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 figures are now popping up in Tesco's priced at £9.99.­ You can view an image of the toys on the shelves below.
The 2nd update is from UnitedBot and was posted on the [url=/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174&start=255]sightings thread of our message board here[/url],which I must confess to often missing (sorry guys), and was of the NEXT 3-pack called "The Ravage Infiltration".  The set is contains Flak, Rollbar and the Legend Ravage toys and is priced at £26.99.
­
[img]/img/news/201009/thumb-nest-infiltration.jpg[/img]­
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Re: UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at
£10 for the scout packs? Think I'll pass even more on those.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply