Saké Comments - greetings from stockholm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
greetings from stockholm
09-28-2010, 05:18 PM
greetings from stockholm
Hey all whattup ??

just thought i would check in from day 1 of my most recent holiday Wink landed 3 hours ago beers cost 69 krona (6 pound ish) but look at the amount and those that know me will get the joke Smile

out here til saturday then an evening ferry over to helsinki then fly back monday evening Smile

loads to do bit nippy at 10degrees but ideal for me thankfully not a cloud in the sky glad i brought my sunnies Wink

so how is everyone???

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor drinking places dry since 2002[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Re: greetings from stockholm
Ooo! Bring me back some Syndrome!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
09-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Dang it!

i've always wanted to go to stockholm!

have fun! Big Grin

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
09-30-2010, 05:59 PM
hope the weather stays good for you. nothing worse than rain when on holiday.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Well today is my last day in stockholm, unfortunatley i couldnt find any syndrome for you Tongue met some really fun people wasted a day in bed recovering from a heavy night, ate deer for the first time Smile this afternoon i get on a 16hour ferry to helsinki which is apparently a party boat (95% of the people dont get off it they stay om drinl then use the return trip to sober up) my kind of boat Wink then fly home on monday Sad lets hope helsinki is as awesome as stockholm Smile

10-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Impactor Wrote:Well today is my last day in stockholm, unfortunatley i couldnt find any syndrome for you Tongue

Dagnammit! I'll have to go make some of my own...

Impactor Wrote:Well today is my last day in stockholm, unfortunatley i couldnt find any syndrome for you Tongue met some really fun people wasted a day in bed recovering from a heavy night, ate deer for the first time Smile this afternoon i get on a 16hour ferry to helsinki which is apparently a party boat (95% of the people dont get off it they stay om drinl then use the return trip to sober up) my kind of boat Wink then fly home on monday Sad lets hope helsinki is as awesome as stockholm Smile

Sounding pretty awesome Impy! Keep us updated!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
10-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Well survived the party boat even though they had karaoke, thabkfully lack of holiday mone (due to swedeb being so expensive) meanti was able to wake up fine and dandy Smile starting to get really tired now spent over 36hours walking and doing stuff and ive got another 8 hours tommorow which will be carrying my backpack (anextra 10kgs ontop of my ample frame), that is gonna kill me thankfully im gonna get another bus/tram/train/museum pass so i wont have to carry my stuff around for too long Wink then should beout of vatwick by 11pm so glad im not working till wednesday Tongue