Saké Comments - Boxing them up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boxing them up
10-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Re: Boxing them up
those prices seem more than reasonable Smile by the way if Magnus hasnt been reserved please message me as id be more than interested if you do decide to sell Big Grin :mrgreen:

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Good prices mate. Maybe a little cheap on some but if you want to clear them that's the way to go.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
10-14-2010, 03:00 PM
KingGrimlock Wrote:Good prices mate. Maybe a little cheap on some but if you want to clear them that's the way to go.

What I did was to look at the price that loose ones went for on EBay in the last couple of months, and just added the odd 50p or such on seeing as I had the instructions for them.

The prices I've listed there are the prices I'd probably list them at on EBay.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Do you still have the box for Voyager Megatron? If you do want rid of him I could give him a home.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
10-14-2010, 05:15 PM
thelastallosaur Wrote:Do you still have the box for Voyager Megatron? If you do want rid of him I could give him a home.

Nope. I very rarely keep boxes. Normally just clip the bio and any stats and rhe rest goes into recycling.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
10-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Good luck with the sales fella. EBay seem to have free listing days ever other weekend at the moment.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
11-13-2010, 08:11 PM
We need the spare room back so I will be boxing up nearly 90% of my transformers.

Over the past week I started with The Movie/ROTF which has been kind of fun as they have not been transformed in a long time (just gathering dust) but some are just tedious.
11-15-2010, 02:28 PM
i love them dearly and will be displaying them for a while.. Smile
did read somewhere that some of the figures have been molded and that hasbro is just waiting for the right time to insert them into some release..
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I'll still be displaying mine, but when they came out a few years ago, I wasn't doing as many hours at work as I was now so couldn't afford to get the ones I wanted. Now I can, I'm struggling to. I've only just got Sentinel Prime. I won't pay out over £20 for some though it's ridiculous. Which means I might never get Starscream unless I find it on bargain somehwere. Which is what i'm doing, getting ones that are down on. I'm not a completest, so only get the ones I want, which still are:

Blitzwing, Waspinator (mutant version not bee repaint), blackarachnia, Ratchet (Either or both), Wreck-Gar, Ultra Magnus, Rodimus Major/Minor w- whatever he's called. Jazz (Still, not interested in freeway jazz that's still around). I think that's about it.

totaltfs.com - Total Transformers Message Board - Facebook page. Also on Google+.