Saké Comments - It's rather annoying this weather.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's rather annoying this weather.
12-19-2010, 09:56 PM
It's rather annoying this weather.
I'm coming up to 30 all I have known is warm balmy wet winters, with no snow in sight so for the last 3 years it's been a bit of a shock to the system. However the people that run things are not 30 in fact they are 40 -50 and frankly unless they moved here from a hot country in the last 20 years the should know better. It used to snow here it used to be cold, it's happened for the last few years what's not to expect any more winter is back as a season!?!

So lets not get all pathetic and say we weren't prepared I've got £5 right now that says it will snow next year too, stop pretending you don't know how to deal with it ask the freaking guy close to retirement how he dealt with it and do it.

One good thing has come from it so far that I am aware of the kids on the estate have finally learnt how to throw something where they were aiming as before they were pathetic with snow balls going everywhere and now, and now they can hit things!

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Re: It's rather annoying this weather.
It's only going to get worse before it gets better. It's a simple climate shift, we get warmer summers and in trade we get colder, snowy winters. All win in my book. Now we just need to get the infrastructure in place to cope with it.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
12-19-2010, 11:24 PM
I love it! Bring on the warm, thick coats, the gloves, scarfs and gloves. I love the snow! I don't like my flat being so bloody cold, but then that's an old UK council flat for you - ill fitting windows and drafts everywhere... But I digress, I'm straying from the subject. Went for a walk this afternoon in the snow, so I hope more does comes. Just as long as my family can come and pick me up on Thursday as planned, especially as might youngest niece wants snow so she can have a snowball fight with me!

totaltfs.com - Total Transformers Message Board - Facebook page. Also on Google+.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Well here in sunny Florida we had a cold snap that lasted ohhhhhh about a week thanks to Canada.I hate the cold.We Ricans are a tropical ppl. :lol:
Now its back in the 70s in the daytime and 50s at night. 8-)