Saké Comments - 3 more 2010 Unicrons available on eBay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 more 2010 Unicrons available on eBay
01-16-2011, 05:18 PM
3 more 2010 Unicrons available on eBay
Please use this thread to discuss the 3 more 2010 Unicrons available on eBay news story on the main site.

We have listed our last three 2010 Unicron's for sale on eBay.  You can find the auctions

here, here and here starting at £­11­0.  
The Unicron's are the Generation 1 coloured Unicron's that sold out when they were first released are are very difficult to find in stock within the UK.  In our minds he is the ultimate Unicron toy, a view also shared by others that own him so if you do not own him, why not pick him up from us.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Re: 3 more 2010 Unicrons available on eBay
I'm a broken record on this - but I can't recommend that peeps get this guy enough! Don't pass because you already own a Unicron - this release is absolutely spot on.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2011, 12:53 PM
re: 3 more 2010 Unicrons available on eBay
I agree with Adam on this, the toy is truely amazing. I only haev two TFs in the flat, MP Grimlock and Generations Unicron.The toy is a must for any true G1 Unicron fan.£110 is below what it cost us to import, it's the lowest price the toy has been sold at in the UK (Kapow was £115), and they sold out on their preorders. This is the only place / time you can get the figure, so get it before it's gone.

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Wish I could afford him but just can't justify it! Good luck with the sales boys!

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
01-17-2011, 04:09 PM
KingGrimlock Wrote:Wish I could afford him but just can't justify it! Good luck with the sales boys!

Quoted for truth!

If they could release a WST version... (well I'd imagine it then to be about alternator size) i'd be all over it (depending on price lol!!)

Wraithchild666 reborn
I used to be normal like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
01-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm in the same boat as the two above, there are so many of these high end 'must have' figures I don't have, and I can't really justify a buying a repaint of a mould I already have over something new at the same price.

Moonbug Wrote:I only have two TFs in the flat, MP Grimlock and Generations Unicron.

Had I bought Unicron, I probably wouldn't have Grimlock on the way. These are the horrific choices we have to make as transformers fans without unlimited funds.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]