Saké Comments - Botcon Theme confimred as Transformers Animated

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Botcon Theme confimred as Transformers Animated
01-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Botcon Theme confimred as Transformers Animated
Please use this thread to discuss the Botcon Theme confimred as Transformers Animated news story on the main site.

The BotCon Twitter page has been updated with the announcement that this years Botcon theme will indeed be Transformers Animated and that Derrick J Wyatt, art director on the show has been instumental with the designs.
BotCon 2011 will feature Transformers Animated...” and... "DerrickJWyatt was instrumental in BotCon 2011 Convention set. Every Animated fan will want this set! More details to come at www.botcon.com
Stay with us for more details as they are announced

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2011, 11:23 PM
Re: Botcon Theme confimred as Transformers Animated
This is actually a little annoying. Hasbro knows how much the fans loved animated, it feels like a bit of a kick in the face to 'finish' the series as a set of limited exclusives. Botcon '07 all over again.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
01-28-2011, 11:38 AM
thelastallosaur Wrote:This is actually a little annoying. Hasbro knows how much the fans loved animated, it feels like a bit of a kick in the face to 'finish' the series as a set of limited exclusives. Botcon '07 all over again.

It's good that they seem to be doing new characters rather than show ones and filling in the gaps. We may see the remaining seekers but I don't think we'll get any others.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
01-28-2011, 05:10 PM
KingGrimlock Wrote:It's good that they seem to be doing new characters rather than show ones and filling in the gaps. We may see the remaining seekers but I don't think we'll get any others.

Yeah, it appears I spoke too soon. But I'd still like to get the new characters.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Whats the betting there is a 'attendee exclusive' Slipstream? DAMNITT!!!!! >Sad Hasbro look after your Euro fans for once!!!!

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...