Saké Comments - More Dark of the Moon toys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Dark of the Moon toys
02-04-2011, 11:35 AM
More Dark of the Moon toys
Please use this thread to discuss the More Dark of the Moon toys news story on the main site.

A YouTube video have been published showing off some of the new Transformers Dark of the Moon toys. The video include Sentinal Prime

­

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Re: More Dark of the Moon toys
great vid,

bit of random but after watching it 5 times to be sure all those weapons on top of the car modes look like they could be combined to form a robot!??!?!? the first one is clearly a foot theres a couple of legs in there and waht appears to be a claw .... hmmm collect n save anyone?

in related news if you have seen the official trailer, is that Alpha Trion at the end?!??!?!??

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Re: More Dark of the Moon toys
oops ratchets says 'limb' to me, Barricade's says 'lower leg and foot', the one under the 'copter looks like it could be another limb maybe an arm, close thesliver 'bow' the other way on the wrecker car and there is a claw type hand etc, sideswipe's is a limb (leg probably), and the one on bumblebee looks like it folds up nicely into a squarish shape, torso maybe?

i probably am really thinking about this too hard.....

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...