Saké Comments - Dental Anguish

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dental Anguish
04-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Dental Anguish
Not sure how many of you have been through something similar, but after avoiding the dentist for several (25) years I finally went.

Luckily I was told that my teeth weren't as bad as I thought they were, but the ones that needed work, needed A LOT of work.

Over the course of the last few weeks I've realised that dentist aren't to be feared and that if you need to go to one, then you should do it.

However, much to the disdain of Sharon, my eating has been off, because of the dental work. It means that she's getting her usual high quality meals, while I'm freezing my portion and eating something soft instead.

However it sucks that I'm eating very soft foods so often nowadays.

Phill

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Re: Dental Anguish
Not good Double 'L'! Which tooth?

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
04-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Sunstreaker Wrote: Not good Double 'L'! Which tooth?

Upper Left 4, 5, 6 Lower Left 6 so far. Have had a couple of root treatments.

Front is next I think, then the right hand side after that.

It might not be good to someone who has "perfect teeth" but for me it's no where bad as I thought it would be.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
04-26-2011, 09:22 PM
I don't know anyone with 'perfect teeth' unless they've been to the dentists regularly since they were ickle.

Well done for mustering up the fortitude to go Phill. Takes proper guts after so long.

04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Sunstreaker Wrote: I don't know anyone with 'perfect teeth' unless they've been to the dentists regularly since they were ickle.

*Takes a bow*

I knew my hard work and dedication to the dentist would pay off someday. Today is that day! Wink

I'm considering having shark teeth grafted to my jaw though. I think that would loom pretty amazing.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
04-26-2011, 09:53 PM
my missus has perfect teeth but then her mother is a dental nurse :roll:

I put the dentist off for years due to cost more than anything as my dentist was £32 per 15 mins (he's now nearer £60 per 15 mins)

I got all mine cleared up on the NHS last year including a veneer (soooo hollywood) for £17

my biggest problem has always been the injections, so much so that in my younger days I had my work done without painkillers, I'm older and wiser now though :lol:

enjoy the soft food while you can Phill it'll make progression into old age easier Big Grin Big Grin

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
04-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Where's the 'Like' button?