Saké Comments - G.I-Joe At The Moon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
G.I-Joe At The Moon
05-15-2011, 06:46 PM
G.I-Joe At The Moon
I've pasted a gallery over on Facebook of our Joe collection, well the people as the vehicles are a pain the ass to get to. Dave popped over this afternoon so we got them all out for the first time in .... I don't actually remember, 8 years?

Anyway you can find the gallery under my personal account <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150254948617667.373858.551402666&l=ccd9bd8617">https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... ccd9bd8617</a><!-- m -->

You'll need to have me listed as a friend though. If you don't sorry, you either need to add me or wait until another project is started and launched. No not G.I-Joe At The Moon, that might come later if SSG and Streaker are still interested
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Re: G.I-Joe At The Moon
yes I'm interested

get on with it....

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
05-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Duh Yes please!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
05-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Heh, okay okay, I'll put it onto the list. It'll need to come after getting The Visionaries up and Plastic Coke, the former should be fairly quick as I should still have all the content form a few years ago, the latter will be more work but should be able to re-use many of my new libraries. A full dedicate Joe site will need some more work and thought but will also be helped by the others, so get thinking about what you would like to see / get from it and I'll start building a better picture. I guess like this site, news, galleries, articles, trademarks, discussion area. I may even be able to do the instruction side as well.
05-16-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm gonna get stuck into my Troop-builder thing I think. Any photo's of rank and file - hell all of your Joes! - would be more than welcome there until you can get GIJ@TM organised!

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]