Saké Comments - Anyone want to have a meet up?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone want to have a meet up?
04-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Anyone want to have a meet up?
I know it's been a while since I've shown myself around here, things have been busy for me, but in a very good way. New job, much better pay Smile I'm now an IT Technical Support Manager for a commercial Dry Cleaning/Laundry in NW Ohio and I'm loving it!

It so happens that I will be in London between June 4th and June 19th visiting my family and friends and thought what better way to do it than to have a meet up? I know that it's the Queen's jubilee as well, so this might not work out. Would you lot be up for a meet and what dates work well? I haven't got any firm plans right now, so anytime would be good for me (though weekends always seem to work best).

Anyone interested?

[Image: VoltronBoySig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: Anyone want to have a meet up?
BRING JOES!

I'm up for that! (Wifey permitting...)

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
04-30-2012, 12:54 PM
I'll be bringing Wifey with me, as she likes coming along. Smile

Streaker, why not bring your wife with?

We still need to figure out where we're gonna meet, but I guess we'll work on that once we have more responses on who wants to come along.

04-30-2012, 01:49 PM
(04-30-2012 12:54 PM)voltron_boy Wrote:  Streaker, why not bring your wife with?

Wahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha​hahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa!

Hehehheehehehehehehehhehhehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehhehheheheh!

Heh...

Oh you're serious...?

I'll mention it to her. I was quite surprised at how much she said she enjoyed RORC actually...

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
05-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Yes!!!
Sorry for lack of interest I have no internet at home (it should be installed today), but most folks seem to not be around here much anyway.
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
That's OK Quartz, not your fault. I might not be around much when we get to London as we're planning on taking a short break with my parents to Bournemouth in the middle of our holiday (a holiday within a holiday), so I don't know how feasible this would be anyway. We're probably only going to be around the during the first two days of the trip and then the six days. I guess if anyone wants to just go out for a drink at one of local Finchley pubs, we can arrange that.

05-08-2012, 08:42 PM
First few days is fine. It's a double bank holiday then and my only plans are a gig in the evening on the Tuesday
05-08-2012, 11:47 PM
(05-08-2012 08:42 PM)quartz Wrote:  First few days is fine. It's a double bank holiday then and my only plans are a gig in the evening on the Tuesday

And Wednesday Wink
I am in. Always good to see everyone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 02:15 AM
OK, we'll see what plans I have already and try and work it around that. We don't arrive until Bank Holiday Monday, so that day is no good and it sounds like Tuesday evening won't work either, but if no-one is working on Bank Holiday Tuesday, we could meet up during the day perhaps? Wednesday we're going on our mini-holiday to Bournemouth and then be back until the following Wednesday.

05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Tuesday during the day will work well for me as I'm going to be working Sunday and Monday so the Sat and the Tuesday will be my days off
05-15-2012, 07:55 PM
OK, right now we may have some plans in the morning on Tuesday, still not sure. Hopefully we'll be able to organize something....whoever wants to meet up, would you want to come upto Finchley Central to the Joiners Arms (Ballards Lane, N3 for anyone wanting to look it up on Google maps)? Haven't seen Mirage around much, so pass the message onto him (I may call him next week or something). He may be able to join us.

05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
I passed the message on to Mirage, GD, Trailbreaker, SS&tJ a while ago they were all up for meeting up, just need to know where and when.