Saké Comments - <<< Hypocrite

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
<<< Hypocrite
07-29-2012, 05:32 PM
<<< Hypocrite
I used to advocate "freeing toys from their plastic prisons" but now it seems the "space" issue is starting to catch me up.

Although I have to say I've been a good boy and only kept prized characters like Artfire, Shokaract, CatSCAN, Windrazor, Airrazor, Sandstorm and collectors club Astrotrain in their contained states.

Anyone got a bunch of stuff still sealed anymore?

Actually I'm quite alarmed at how many people are selling off their collections to be honest Confused

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: <<< Hypocrite
I have some sealed stuff.
One I'm keeping for an emergency. By emergency I'm specifically meaning a Beast Wars Dinobot I'm keeping incase my Beast Wars Grimlock gets hit by GPS.

I've also got my G2 Sideswipe that I can't bring myself to open, simply because it used to be part of the Hartman collection.

The other ones I'll never open are the Movie 1 Varidia Starscream and the Shining and Movie Preview Magnus.

I've got some sealed Beast Wars Transmetal stuff, and also the reissue G2 Prime and the Magnus repaint.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-29-2012, 11:44 PM
RE: <<< Hypocrite
Nothing sealed in my collection, though most of my movie 1 and 2 figures have been put back into their boxes since I don't have room to display them all. Although in a purely space sense my collection of boxes takes up far more room than my collection of the figures themselves.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user