Saké Comments - OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD!
08-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD!
Right! Just been going through the Masters of the Universe stuff from my Haul...

Blast-Attak
Buzz-Off
Dragstor
Extendar
Fisto
Gwildor
Hordak
Jet Sled
King Hiss
Kobra Khan
Leech
Man-E-Faces
Mantenna
Mantisaur
Mer-Man
Modulok
Mosquitor
Multi Bot
Ninjor
Point Dread & Talon Fighter
Rattlor
Rio Blast
Roton
Scare Glow
Skeletor
Snake Face
Sssqueeze
Stilt Stalker
Stratos
Tung Lashor
Webstor
Wind Raider

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2011, 02:00 PM
where the hell did you get that lot?

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
08-21-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm gonna have to photo the Gen 1 Transformers properly... theres a list of 'stuffs' I accquired on the TF brags thread...

My old flat mate wanted to get shot of the stuff from his dads loft - I suspected he had some Joes and we agreed on £400 'sight-unseen'.

£400 very, very well spent.

Unfortunatley house now looks like a garage sale... and apparently theres more to come!

08-21-2011, 04:40 PM
heh whats the wife think?

tap me up if you decide to shift anything you dont want

I need to restock atfer AA

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
08-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:heh whats the wife think?

tap me up if you decide to shift anything you dont want

I need to restock atfer AA

Will do!

My initial plan - before I saw it - was to keep the Joes and pitch the rest to you... BUT, everything is pretty much perfect. I've never seen a toy collection like it. I think I'll be keeping almost all of it, but then selling off the doubles from my old collection. The MASK, Visionaries and Centurions are all but complete collections. With the MASK only a few of the Masks themselves have perished, and it's only missing the jet from the Slingshot (which I have in Wales), the Visionaries is just missing Lexor (and maybe a part from the big ship) although I have all his weapons, staff, helmet and filecard. The Centurions is a complete set of Wave 1 just missing Detonator (none on e-bay... and Wave 2 is like rocking horse poop..)

There's more boxes as well apparently - the gaps in his Transformers and Joe collections are like there are boxes with certain sized 'stuff' missing - there are no figures with the Joes - perfect Rolling Thunder, Havoc, Whale, Skystriker, Maggot, MCC... but no blokes at all. Perfect Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw... but no Soundwave. Perfect Thundercracker, but no Megs, Starscream or Skywarp. Perfect Computron, Piranacon, Defensor, Superion and Menasor... but not even one part of Bruticus. He's talked about his Shockwave... and that's not there either. Bag of He-man figures which is just Horde and Snake-Men... and very little else. The Talon Fighter (I KNOW!) and a Wind Raider... but no Battlecat, Man-At-Arms, Beastman...

08-21-2011, 05:28 PM
I will be interested in spare Visionaries weapons.

Nothing goes inside the Dagger Assault but you are missing the side panel with the hologram (I take it the otherside is also missing)
08-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Just a panel? Excellent! I'm sure that will turn up as well! The other side is there, wasn't sure if it had symmetry or not. I'm certain I owned the Lancer Cycle and the triangly bad guy ship at some stage - If they're in Wales i'll give you a heads up!

08-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Amazing haul.
Party at John's then?

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2011, 12:04 AM
No bloody room... Just trying to match Nebulons to Targetmasters now... In the boxes were Targetmasters Crosshairs, Hotrod, Misfire, Pointblank, Slugslinger, Triggerhappy and Sureshot... 7 Targetmasters and 8 Nebulons...

I think my 'extra Nebulon' is Fracas... meaning that Targetmaster Scourge is in another box 'somewhere'...

Complete Apeface, Scorponok, Snapdragon, Chromedome, Hardhead, PowerMaster Prime, Brainstorm, Highbrow, Mindwipe, Snapdragon, Siren, Quake, Hosehead, Darkwing, Dreadwind, Getaway, Slapdash and Nightbeat as well...

I'm Nebuloned to the full!

I'll be honest, this has done far more for rejuvinating my interest in TF's than any of the films or film toys has done.

08-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Ah man, shame it wasn't a spare Nightstick or i'd hgave begged to get him off you for my nebluon-less targetmaster Cyclonus. :cry:

Epic haulage though.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Fracus!!! How much he is the only one I am missing
08-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Quartz Wrote:Fracus!!! How much he is the only one I am missing

Lemme find out if he's got Scourge or not lurking about somewhere.

Either way - I'm more than happy to get some photos done of him for the site (noticed you were missing pics in my hunting!)

09-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Picked up 3 Crimson Neo-Vipers and 4 Pit Commandos at TRUS this evening!

09-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Sunstreaker Wrote:Picked up 3 Crimson Neo-Vipers and 4 Pit Commandos at TRUS this evening!

Not quite as impressive as your last haul.

Finally decided to give LEGO's Hero Factory line a shot (it replaced Bionicle which I had a soft spot for) and picked up Raw-jaw and Waspix. The revamped ball joint system is pretty cool and the new panels give the line it's own look. Whilst Bionicle limbs were built in bulky sections with plenty of surface detail, the new system is made up of a variety of basic but more versatile 'bones' that form a sort of skeleton onto which you then attach armour panels to give the impression of mass.

These two sets show just how adaptable the system is, Waspix is a tall, spindly bipedal insect with four arms, Raw-jaw is a squat, bulky red gorilla/elephant hybrid. they look completely different, but actually share a lot of parts.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
09-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm building what I can find... just wish I could find more!

Ok.. Yesterday arrived from BBTS;

1x Skystriker
1x Black Dragon VTOL with Aero-Viper
1x VAMP mkII with Steel Brigade Delta
1x 30th Anniversary Stalker
1x Hazard Viper
1x 30th Anniversary Viper
1x 30th Anniversary Cobra Trooper
1x 30th Anniversary Steel Brigade
1x 30th Anniversary Iron Grenadier

Got dragged to town today by the wife and was in the mood to splurge... so I picked up;

3x RoC Eels
3x RoC Elite Vipers

from TRUS...

2x DShK AA MG Truck mounted Anti-Aircraft guns for the Soviets in Flames of War

from Hobbycraft.

I've not dabbled in Communism before, and figured I could test the waters with a few Soviet Blister packs since Hobbycraft have reduced most of their range and seem to be purging their stock. Much to my annoyance one of the packs is missing both rear wheels and the base for the crew... just mailed off to Battlefront to get them to mail me some replacements - but that means my painting will be slowed...