Saké Comments - General Transformer Sightings Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Transformer Sightings Thread
11-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread
KingGrimlock Wrote:You know it! Different colours = different units! Cheers man.

"We are Legion, for we are many"

Mint In Box Toy Reviews
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2010, 01:47 PM
home bargains have some rotf voyagers at £9.99 each. they are , prime, megs,mixmaster and stratosphere. there may be more but this all i seen.
also robot hero two packs for £1.49.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
12-13-2010, 07:52 PM
GALVY Wrote:home bargains have some rotf voyagers at £9.99 each. they are , prime, megs,mixmaster and stratosphere. there may be more but this all i seen.

Same in my neck of the woods, though we've got some keychains too. I hope we get something a little more exotic the closer to christmas we get. Maybe some of the scout or legends class exclusives, since we've already had some TRU and Walmart exclusives pop up in Home Bargains before.

Mint In Box Toy Reviews
12-18-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm sure you've all seen this but for those who haven't, Reveal The Shield figures have been spotted in Ireland. This could be good news for us since it's only a short hop from there to the UK. I'll be on the hunt when I'm paid next week. Big Grin

Mint In Box Toy Reviews
12-21-2010, 10:13 PM
the generations toys in smyths are down to £5.99 each. absoloute bargain.
also seen in our new tesco an empty space for a minicon 10 pack , with a price of £9.99.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
01-18-2011, 06:43 PM
reveal the shield legends prowl, trailbreaker, starscream, megatron anfd gold bumblebee in my local asda. no prime, someone must a got him first!

I used to just be a Nemesis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2011, 09:04 PM
/CRY!!!! why does my local ASDA have to be crap and NEVER have any of this stuff?!?!?!? ah well on a cheerier note HFTD ratchet, generations axor, rotf rescue ratchet and animated swoop all sighted for £5.99 at Alworths.

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
01-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Just found all four Reveal the Shield wave one deluxes at asda harrogate Big Grin . anyone found any voyagers yet?
01-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Nemesis Maximus Wrote:reveal the shield legends prowl, trailbreaker, starscream, megatron anfd gold bumblebee in my local asda. no prime, someone must a got him first!

My local Asda has a heap of these too, it's about the only thing they do have. Didn't actually see Starscream but I didn't exactly have a proper look.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
01-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi guys, Argos' new catalog has RTS legends listed at buy 2 get third free, deluxe as 2 for £15 and the image has grapple showing as voyager class option, also some new PCC are pictured but didnt get a good look at who although the 5 pc set appeared to be some construction vehicle as the drones. not my fave set the PCC so not sure who it is.

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
01-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Argos been a bit of a let down. all three of my closest stores were out of stock of deluxe, voyagers and the 2 pk. Sad

as for the deluxe and voyagers, they have been for over a week.

i wonder if the new stuff has been delayed from hasbro, as they have always had the new stuff in for the cat launch in the past.

Anyone else had more luck?
01-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Wilkinsons, (newark) stocking scout class HFTD and RTS at £7.99 (inc Windcharger and Insecticon) and Deluxe HFTD figs at £10.99

01-28-2011, 09:35 PM
gojira72 Wrote:Argos been a bit of a let down. all three of my closest stores were out of stock of deluxe, voyagers and the 2 pk. Sad

as for the deluxe and voyagers, they have been for over a week.

i wonder if the new stuff has been delayed from hasbro, as they have always had the new stuff in for the cat launch in the past.

Anyone else had more luck?

Apparently there's only 1 two-pack available at my nearest Argos but I haven't got any money Sad Other than that, I haven't found any RtS stuff outside of ASDA's Legends influx

RodimusG1 Wrote:Wilkinsons, (newark) stocking scout class HFTD and RTS at £7.99 (inc Windcharger and Insecticon) and Deluxe HFTD figs at £10.99

Interesting, I'll have to check my local Wilkos.

Mint In Box Toy Reviews
01-29-2011, 12:00 AM
a freind of mine who works for argos told me that the official release date for the double pack is monday 31st jan
so local stores should be recieving them to stock from then on the odd one that has appeared instore beforehand has been purely by mistake
dont know if there is any truth to this but having spoke to my local store (in glasgow) they did confirm there first batch will indeed be in stock on monday
01-29-2011, 01:50 PM
All of my local stores appear to have the Battle in Space pack in stock now (as I have just reserved one of the 2 in stock!). It looks like the release date is today.

[Image: phantomfish2.jpg]