Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
"I agree with Galvanize!" Shouted a very stern looking Ramp-X. But as soon all optical sensors were focused on him his expression and tone faltered. "I... I didn't loose my past memories and I didn't risk my freedom, what little I have, to just end up offline, or worst, without a second chance at a beggining" He had a slightly desperate tone towards the end but he felt kind of stupid for just shouting out a thought.

Feeling a little embaressed and frightened of reply, he backed up against the wall, his shoulders hunched together and his optics closed wishing the event away and silenly muttering regretfully to himself.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2008, 07:17 PM
"Ok calm down guys... This is dangerous for us all. I'm about one felony away from exile beyond the dome. With no way of this dustball I'll go insane. Stasis lock is a preferable option.

I cant give you more than my word that I want all of us on that vessle. I'd take more if I could convince them to come but this place must have the most stuborn beings in this gallexy."
One Sixteen said as he held up his hands.

"Now you have an option. You can go to the ship now and I'll try and jack the transport myself... or you can partake in that exelent plan you just mentiond. You and Rex disrupt the roads... but nothing too drastic, we dont want security on us. MMB, Ramp X and I will jack the truck." He added as he walked among the group, patting them on the shoulder as he mentioned their names.

"Each one of us wants of this planet and I want you all to feel like you deserve it. I want you all to harnis some of that desire and put it to use... but I dont want anyone hurt any more than nessisary. We only subdue. We are right in this I know it, I feel it and I want to show all those close minded freaks out there what the real universe is like by punching a hole in their god damn precious dome. They've opressed us to long. We hurt them but only their beliefs by showing them they cant contain us. " The Red mech punched his hand to puncuate his point

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2008, 09:26 AM
*Cocking his optic in 1-16's direction, thinking of pitfalls, MMB rotated slowly on his ball*

Is it a hostile takeover or are we coercing it into our path? Oh and I take it we are sure this truck isn't sentient........... you know, otherwise that could be fun?

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
10-02-2008, 01:33 PM
"Size wise there is no colonist large enough to transport a generator of that magnatude in an alternate form. Even I'm not that big, Its just a mechine transport. I'd rather it not be a hostile take over but we have to face facts that at some point we'll have to wrestle it out of their hands. Better on the road than from somewhere with tighter security. Hopefuly we can divert the transport to a quiet enough location, subdue the driver and get it to our ship before they know its missing. There's no real safe way to get something like this on the sly.

But dont worry MMb, I'll take care of the driver. I know its not in your nature.
One-Sixteen tried his best to sound convincing and confidant, trying to hide the fact he tended just to make it up as he went along.

10-02-2008, 02:33 PM
"Me, Rex-R.V, smash hole in road!"

He punched one large fist into the other, before he grinned and slapped his arm round Galvanize's shoulders.

"Come Galvanize, we do this well! Let boss 'bot worry about details!"

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
After having "sensed" a hidden energy signature present, but being left confused as to were it had gone, Ramp-X turned back to the other 'bots. His optical sensors quickly found their way to 1-16, watching his movement. This made Ramp-X cock his head to the side in slight confusion.
"So. What now exactly?" He asked, interested in what orders he was to be given.

He stared at 1-16 but watched Rex-RV out of the corner of his vision.

10-02-2008, 09:19 PM
galvanize pushed rex`s hand of his shoulder and said" great, i get to work with you"

looking as happy as he could he sneered "just when this place couldnt get any more grim..."
the two walked of to make plans for the transport,knowing that they will have too co operate if they are to pull this off

as they left ,galvanize noticed ramp x looking distant and logged it away for future reference...

"move it you big bozo" shouted galvanize to rex, " we havent much time"

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Rex looked momentarily crestfallen, the light dimmed in his optics before flaring alive. He stomped out after Galvanize, mumbling as he walked.

"Me, Rex-R.V no bozo. Me, Rex-R.V ki..."

His voice trailed off.

10-03-2008, 11:20 AM
*MMB dodged Rex's wildly flailing lumbus as he followed Galvanize. With a sigh of a relief, he reached out for the battered datapad on the desk. Pulling various tools from his drawer, with his many arms, he went about restoring it at incredible speed.*

Well it sounds like you have got thing in hand, I'm ready when you are..

*MMB pulled out a small rotating buffing device and a can of metallopollish to finish of the pad *

10-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Ramp-X watched in growing facination as MMB rapidly repaired the datapad.
Wow, how does he do that he thought to himself, optics widening and leaning forward slighty to keep track of the blurring coordinated limbs that quickly fixed up and polished the previously broken machine.

10-03-2008, 03:53 PM
"We have two hours till the reactor is shipped out. I had hoped more of us would have shown up. I hope its just nerves..." One-Sixteen said as he folded his arms.

Things were already interfering with the plan, but he never really worked well with pre-thought strategies. It was kind of offset by his bizarre ability to make things up as he went and have them pay off. Just then there was another knock on the door.

One-Sixteen held his hand up to the others to signal them to pipe down as he went to the door and checked the hatch. He sighed relieved and opened the door.

"Of all the people to be late..." He added as two more mechs entered the room. One was a nervous, lanky mechanoid with a bulbous back and an odd face reminiscent of an insect. The other looked painfully normal, the sort of mech that seemed to blend into the crowd with an almost supernatural blandness.

"This is Xyron, our programmer and Durral who worked in the logistic depot that has supplied us with the majority of the parts for the ship. Its due to them that we'll get of this rock. Unfortunately the Generator was shipped from some other warehouse."The tall red mechoid said as he patted Bugface and average-joe-mech on the shoulder respectfully.

Xyron just nodded nervously while Durral pulled out some sort of Datapad of his own.
"Uhh hi! I managed to get the courier to fax me a copy of his shipping rout. Pretended I was the one ordering the Generator. Now its late a night so all couriers have to avoid residential areas, which suits us fine. Problem is there are three routs he can take...
"Got that covered my man. We have two guys who'll take care of the other roads. We just need to pick the quietest." One-Sixteen interrupted, He always spoke in a slightly odd accent and often added alien terms. Most of them had seen the odd holovid but they were generaly hevily censored. One-Sixteen had some unknown access to a large suply of unedited footage from an old Importer he knew. They had no doubt inspired him.

"Oh… oh ok that works. If we take out 75 by 4th an 58 by 3rd then that will divert the driver past the old shut down smelting plant. That’s a whole two miles of road with no one around. Durral piped up.

10-03-2008, 07:46 PM
"ill take 75 by 4th" shouted galvanize.
a small smile appeared on the edge of his mouth,"i know the surrounding are pretty well and should be able to make a good getaway. but i cant promise there arnt casualties. if any ones in a few hundred feet they gonna be in for a world of pain"

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-06-2008, 09:43 PM
"Me take 58 by 3 then, me know area, me know what to do."

Rex grinned wide, chest puffed out.

"Me just stop traffic!"

Rex laughed and looked at 1-16 for confirmation.

10-08-2008, 01:40 PM
*After finishing off the datapad and placing it carefully back on a barrel, MMB looked back around the room surveying his team mates. Noticing Rex RV again he saw a loose panel on the side of his arm.... holding himself back from repairing he switched his sight to Ramp X and wheeled over*

So, what do you think we will find out there, away from the dome?

10-08-2008, 02:07 PM
"uh yeah... just dont cause too much desaster, but whatever you do, dont get caught! One-sixteen said before giving the big mech a reasuring nod.

He turned away to have a few hushed words with Xyron before looking back at the team thoughtfuly. He sudenly clapped his hands together and adressed thr group once more.

"Durral's truck is out back. We can drop of Rex and Galvanize along the way. You two will have to make it the rest of the way on your own. Our ship is in hanger 23, security is minimal but watch yourselfs. They dont like regular mechs wandering about. Durral and Xyron will be at the hanger after they drop of my little hijacking team and we'll join you guys once we have the reactor.

If you have any last questions or want to back out then now's the time.