Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
*MMB battled his weight against the lumbering forms inside the truck as he finished straightening the mudguards and reattaching a loose rear light; when he noticed that everyone else had clambered in, he packed away and wheeled onboard*

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2008, 12:40 PM
With Durral and the sky Xyron in the front seats One-Sixteen went around the back to make sure everyone knew what they were doing.

"Ok Rex and Galvinize will be getting off first, remember to ask for a map from Durral if your unsure how to get to the ship. Just bust the road up and get out of there. Be quick about it and try not to hurt anyone. I dont want casualties and I wont accept any fatalities period.

Sonics and the rest of you will meet me at the ambush site. Lets get this thing in motion."
The tall red mech said before pulling the back shutter down. He banged on the side of the truck and it juttered to a start befre rumbling off down the road. Even over the gowling engine they could hear 1-16's rocket form taking off and crackling up into the sky.

A slot to the cab area slid open and Durral shouted back to the passangers.
"Rex your up first. Here's a map. When you meet up with Galvanize after your business just high tail it right there." The cheerful yet dull looking mech said as he tossed a folded plastic map to the big mech.

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
10-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Sonics moved to the side to let RV off.

Good luck big guy.

Sonics turned to the others.

So you guys nervous? How about I tell a joke

Sonics sat up straight and made sure everyone could hear

A ventriloquist doing a nightclub gig with his dummy on his knee tells a dumb robot joke;
a beverage service mech stops and shouts at the ventriloquist.

“What gives you the right to stereotype artificial intelligence that way?
You should be ashamed of yourself”.

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to stammer an apology.

“You keep out of this, buster!” he yells, “I’m talking to the little idiot on your knee.”

:lol:

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
10-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Rex-R.V picked the map up out of his lap and looked at it blankly. He turned it round. He turned it over. Still no glimmer. He pressed a button on his wrist console and a small screen popped up. The big mech passed the map over the screen and various lights twinkled, processors hummed and, after a few seconds...

{Scan complete. Map co-ordinates registered. intinery formulated. Time frame set. Reminders set}

Rex grinned and looked up.

"Me ready!"

He clapped a big hand on Galvanize's shoulder.

"Me, Rex-R.V, see you near checkpoint."

Rex made his way to the back of the truck, high-fiving any mech that put it's hand. Standing by the back shutter, he waited for the truck to stop and it to open.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
10-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Ramp-X couldn't help a smile at Sonics joke. He seems to have a thing about comedy thats for sure. Very good at it too.
Suddenly he noticed that his energy was getting low and his senses seemed to dull so he automatically picked up a protine snack from one of the nearby boxes. He hesitated and seemed unable to continue the process of inserting the food into his mouth.

Will I won't I will I won't I will I.... suddenly the truck came to a sudden halt and he lurched forward his desicion made for him. Accidently swallowing he silently hoped that no effect would come from it.
Staring at his charger he saw he was again at full power, Thats the first result he thought regretfully to himself Why did I pick it up? . Not long after a buzz at the back of his processer followed by a tingling in his organics told him that there was one more thing left to happen. Suddenly as if turned on by a switch, his organic parts began to glow faintly but rapidly increased in light then, started to randomly change colours. Yelping in the sudden change Ramp-X quickly tryed to hide himself, but it was very difficult to when there was nothing ( or nobot ) to hide behind.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Sonics high fived RV and smiled. See you soon

Sonics shifted forward to grab a protine snack. His face plate shifted and took a bite.

So Durral Are we there yet? he said in a child's voice.

He took another bite of his snack.

So do you think that 1-16 will take us to where our anchestors are? I heard a crazy rumor that they use to turn into rocks!?!?!

10-16-2008, 05:38 PM
The shutter shot open and Durral thumbed Rex-R.V to get out. It was a one of the retail streets but all the shops had been shut. Still it was just one long road with only one turn off. This was probubly what the Grey Mech had talked about there would only be one way to go if the road was disrupted.

"Come on big guy. Lets get movin!" Durral said as he slapped Rex on the back as he got off. He reached up and yanked the shutter down again.

"Dont be late!" He shouted as he rushed off back into the cab and the truck rumbled off again.

10-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Transform into Rocks, what use would that be? May as well transform into a lampost?

*MMB sat thinking ahead.....*

So anyone ambushed a truck before???

10-17-2008, 12:33 AM
It is crazy. Though makes you wonder what they look like.

Sonics drifted in thought untill the truck hit a bump in the road.

Hmm the only thing I have ambushed someone with is a joke. Though I am sure it wont be as simple. I just hope that I am able to knock them out without too much damage.

Sonics raised his arm and started calibrating possible frequences that may be possible to knock someone out. He used the frequency that he used on that drone as a template, and than stored them into his memory bank.

10-17-2008, 06:41 AM
"Could land on the roof and take the drivers out from above?" Ramp-X suggested helpfully.
"Or hitch hike from the back, yank open the doors and , depending on size, throw the drivers out? Although that would cause casualties and thats not what we want to do. We could sneak through the back and get them from behind...." He continued suggesting ideas as he looked thoughtfully at the ceiling of the truck.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Sounds good. If they seem too risky I could emit a frequncey to make the driver disorinated so that he will pull over. Or a combination of ideas. Ramp-X could hover above the vehicle, wait for my queue to knock out the driver. You then can jump into the driver's seat, stop the vehicle and, he said with some hesitation bound the driver in case he wakes up and alerts anyone. What do you think?

Sonics looked to the rest of them for approval or another idea/slight modification to the plan.

10-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Well Im pretty sure I could render the truck inactive, being a maintenance bot It also wouldnt be surprising if I pulled him over to "fix" something, then you could then "sonicify" the driver to knock him out, and Ramp X could do his roofy attack thing?

(On a side note I wont be here at the weekend, so feel free to carry along MMB guys, try not to let Steel Kill him Wink )

10-18-2008, 09:17 AM
The Truck screached to a hault again and they heard the door open. Durral opened the back and thumbed at Galvanize to get out.
"This is your stop.

The road seemed to run right through a werehouse district. It seemed quiet but there were a few loaders beeping away somewhere in the distance. The road was also alot wider than the previous one.

10-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Good Luck Galvanise. See ya real soon

Sonics stuck his out head out of the van. Never been around here, he thought.

Do any of you guys have map I could scan? I dont want to be the bot that gets lost :lol:

10-19-2008, 12:40 PM
galvanize waited till durrals truck was long out of sight and began to walk up the street, being carefull as not to make too much noise ,but not quite look shifty enough to arouse any bots as to his intentions.
he found a duct cover that led under the street and removed the cover .
" ugg, what a stink" he remarked before dropping through the whole.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!