Saké Comments - War for cybertron game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
War for cybertron game
07-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Re: War for cybertron game
minion Wrote:
Hob Wrote:

Not too sure about the click of the L3 for the transformation as i'm alway clicking it by mistake, but a small thing to live with.

Dude, you're as bad as Kyrotek/Skycake for not reading instructions manuals or checking settings. Controller confiuration 2 is your friend. Wink

Dude instructions are for mummies boys :o)

Besides i just shoved it in and started to play, but will look into the config 2 settings YAY for instructions.

Hob.

http//search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZdiscoQ5fhob
[Image: Hob+and+Lala.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Just got the trophy for 15 waves in escalation, be interested to know if anyone has made it past this point.
I only managed to get so far because I was on a team with two other guys who were on headsets (and one that wasn't), the teamwork orchestrated was fundamental to making it to that stage, since it ultimately ended up as four robots stuck in a room constantly buying overshields just to stay alive; and ultimately you never have enough energon for one when you need one yourself, hence many panicked shoutings for one of your teammates to bail you out of a sticky spot.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
07-06-2010, 09:19 PM
i give up. trypticon totally kicked my rear. enjoyed the game , lasted longer than on most games, will try again in a few days. if i cant beat tryps then, ill cheat :lol:

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
07-06-2010, 11:06 PM
GALVY Wrote:i give up. trypticon totally kicked my rear. enjoyed the game , lasted longer than on most games, will try again in a few days. if i cant beat tryps then, ill cheat :lol:

What difficulty are you playing on? And which phase of the fight are you struggling with?
07-09-2010, 06:41 PM
anyone playing online on x box?
how is it ?
any lag?
going to start in the next few days once i renew my online subscription
07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
razorcon Wrote:anyone playing online on x box?
how is it ?
any lag?
going to start in the next few days once i renew my online subscription

It was a little laggy over the weeked with the double xp event on. Been fine this week though.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2010, 10:18 PM
dalisprime Wrote:
GALVY Wrote:i give up. trypticon totally kicked my rear. enjoyed the game , lasted longer than on most games, will try again in a few days. if i cant beat tryps then, ill cheat :lol:

What difficulty are you playing on? And which phase of the fight are you struggling with?

i cant seem to stay alive long enough to blast his power packs of his back. must do it soon. my son is now playing and he MUST NOT beat me to the finish :lol:

07-17-2010, 09:58 PM
finally beat tryps ( big thanks to dalisprime). i actually enjoyed the decepticon side of the game more, seemed longer and more story to it. but still, one game i have actually managed to complete with no cheats. for me ,thats amazing :lol:

and im allowed to cheat before you say anything. whats my name......? Wink

07-18-2010, 05:27 PM
GALVY Wrote:finally beat tryps ( big thanks to dalisprime). i actually enjoyed the decepticon side of the game more, seemed longer and more story to it. but still, one game i have actually managed to complete with no cheats. for me ,thats amazing :lol:

and im allowed to cheat before you say anything. whats my name......? Wink

Glad I helped Smile Did you beat your son to it?
09-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Just finished it myself, been playing it on and off since it came out and finally sat down and finished it this past weekend. Absolutly loved it. Loved the great G1 references that were all the way through it, the little quotes, winks and nods to all that went before. Havent gotten to wave 15 yet though grrr

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
09-03-2010, 12:00 PM
I tried the demo of this and just felt a little lost and bewildered and it didnt feel much fun, I dont think Id spend any time online, so is the main game worth it?
09-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Wreckgarr Wrote:I tried the demo of this and just felt a little lost and bewildered and it didnt feel much fun, I dont think Id spend any time online, so is the main game worth it?
As far as I'm aware the demo is just a bit of the multiplayer mode (deathmatch etc.)? If that is the case then I wouldn't worry too much, it's my least favorite of the three game modes. The campaign and escalation modes are much better, but escalation is also online and the campaign can be too. When you say you wouldn't spend any time online, is that because its trouble for you to connect, or just because you didn't enjoy it in the demo? If it's the latter,then the game is still worth considering.

I'm still enjoying this game despite the issues it has, absolutely love escalation mode, recently made it to wave 24. Not sure if it's quite worth the full price tag now but if you see it cheap I wouldn't hesitate.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]